This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2

I thought the threads were going to stay opened so we could add even if we didn't make it in time for voting?
    sigpic
    Brembo, Puffin, & Rahime

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
    You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Unknown

Im guessing they will reopen after voting...otherwise it could get a bit confusing as to which ones are being voted on?

Comment

I believe you can still enter your photos in the 52 Photo Gallery that DOL has set up. Let me see if I can find the link.

ETA: http://great-dane-photos.com/52project/
      Last edited by Ward; 01-19-2011, 02:43 PM.
      Charlotte, Zack (Blue Harlequin GD), and Grey (Russian Blue mix Cat)

sigpic
      Follow Zack's blog: http://wisdombyzack.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by rahime View Post
        I thought the threads were going to stay opened so we could add even if we didn't make it in time for voting?
        I thought so too - I purposely waited because I didnt want to be entered into the voting this week. Oh well, I'll just keep my own album current.
        "I don’t care if a dog is 150 pounds or 10 pounds, and whether the issue is leash manners or biting visitors. There are no dogs who need a heavier hand—there are only trainers who need more knowledge and a lighter touch." Suzanne Clothier
        sigpic
        Rocky & Emma
        Follow our adventures at
        www.instagram.com/spottedangels

Comment

Sorry guys, had a family issue that I had to attend to. Puttig the voting poll for week 2 and the theme for week 3 right now.
          sigpic
          In Memory of Sky, EZ and Honor

Visit Poke's Facebook Page

Member of the GDC of MD.
          Well behaved danes are not born. They are “made” by responsible and caring dane owners.

Comment

the thread has also been reopened.
            sigpic
            In Memory of Sky, EZ and Honor

Visit Poke's Facebook Page

Member of the GDC of MD.
            Well behaved danes are not born. They are “made” by responsible and caring dane owners.

Comment

Working...
            X