Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATED NEWS! Participants please read my latest post! Week #2 - Theme and Discussion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I forgot to turn off my signature, I dont suppose there is a way to do it after? Im gonna go back and try to edit....
    sigpic
    Shaun-4, Kairos (SDiT) at 13 weeks, Cole-6, and Zeus (CGC, PAT, TDI) 2yrs

Comment

Isn't photoshop really expensive?? Is there a cheaper downloadable version? I used the program that came with my HP printer this week, but its not really anything special. I like the way you all add in dashes of color.... Might have to hit up google

Comment

yes, just go back and click, edit, the advanced, and look down below the message box and click off your signature.

Originally posted by NavyWife View Post
        Sorry, I forgot to turn off my signature, I dont suppose there is a way to do it after? Im gonna go back and try to edit....
        sigpic
        In Memory of Sky, EZ and Honor

Visit Poke's Facebook Page

Member of the GDC of MD.
        Well behaved danes are not born. They are “made” by responsible and caring dane owners.

Comment

Originally posted by Dobe&Dane View Post
          Isn't photoshop really expensive?? Is there a cheaper downloadable version? I used the program that came with my HP printer this week, but its not really anything special. I like the way you all add in dashes of color.... Might have to hit up google
          There is GIMP. You can download it for free. I hear it's pretty awesome and comparable to Photoshop. I have PS myself and I have never used GIMP so I'm just going on what I heard.

Comment

You will have a little more time to submit your photos tomorrow and voting will start a little later in the day. Unfortunately, I have to attend a funeral tomorrow.
            sigpic
            In Memory of Sky, EZ and Honor

Visit Poke's Facebook Page

Member of the GDC of MD.
            Well behaved danes are not born. They are “made” by responsible and caring dane owners.

Comment

Originally posted by dolmod View Post
              You will have a little more time to submit your photos tomorrow and voting will start a little later in the day. Unfortunately, I have to attend a funeral tomorrow.
              Sorry to hear that
              sigpic
              Tracy ~ wife(to Marshall) & mom to 3 skin kids (Devin, Cameron, Kaiden) & 2 fur kids (Cain & Leda) RIP my sweet Breech 8-12-09 to 9-18-10.

Comment

Originally posted by Dobe&Dane View Post
                Like Zagari said - GIMP is a free download. I use it and it is awesome. It is almost exactly like photoshop but free. I have not found anything that I cannot do with it, that I used to do with photoshop on my old PC.
                sigpic
                "Show me your dog, and I will tell you what manner of man you are."
                ~Capt. Max von Stephanitz
                Anubis CGC (RIP) , Cheza CGC, Schwarz Frost von Lichtefeld CGCA THD TDIA, Steele Gunner Goatsbane CGCA, and Professional House Dog Oliver.

Comment

Like Zagari said - GIMP is a free download. I use it and it is awesome. It is almost exactly like photoshop but free. I have not found anything that I cannot do with it, that I used to do with photoshop on my old PC.
                  Do you have a link for the download? I would like to give that a shot.
                  sigpic
                  Beacon 5-7-13
                  Brockway 8-20-15
                  Dually RIP 4-15-09 to 4-16-13
                  Diesel RIP 3-19-06 to 7-3-11
                  www.greatdogdesigns.etsy.com for a massive selection of collars perfect for our giant babies

Comment

Originally posted by Zagari View Post
                    There is GIMP. You can download it for free. I hear it's pretty awesome and comparable to Photoshop. I have PS myself and I have never used GIMP so I'm just going on what I heard.
                    I use GIMP and I LOVE IT!!! I've also have PSE and I like GIMP just as much...if not more because it's free
                    ~Laura~

Dori: 7 years (TDI, CGC), Toby: RIP SWEET BOY (CGC), Cami: 7 years (TDI, CGC)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X