X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dolmod
    started a topic Just for fun - Winston's MilkBone box

Just for fun - Winston's MilkBone box

Let's see how many photos we can get of our member's pets posing with Winston's MilkBone box.

• melisa22jo
    replied
    Originally posted by Lizzie View Post

Ms. Belle says, "where do I meet this handsome Milkbone Man?

and Jack says..."hmmmphhhhh."
    Aww - cute Lizzie!!! I think you guys need to make a trip up to WI!

Originally posted by LoMax View Post
    That is not crazy. Though if you are holding a sharpie and offering an autograph, well then your DH may be right.
    Hmm....how did you know? You're right...I guess I should take down my autograph signing table in the dog treat aisles at the stores around here. But I'm not giving up my sharpie!!! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Lizzie
    replied

Ms. Belle says, "where do I meet this handsome Milkbone Man?

and Jack says..."hmmmphhhhh."

Leave a comment:

• LoMax
    replied
    Originally posted by melisa22jo View Post

Every time I see Milk-Bone boxes in stores I have to check the back to see if they are the "Winston" boxes. Even DH thinks I'm a little crazy for always looking...but I love seeing them out in stores! I try to be smooth about it, but one of these days someone is going to ask what the heck I'm doing!
    That is not crazy. Though if you are holding a sharpie and offering an autograph, well then your DH may be right.

Leave a comment:

• melisa22jo
    replied
    Originally posted by MillyVanilly View Post
    Winston's Milkbones have made it to Indiana!

I was so excited to see them in on the shelf, I turned them all around and took a picture like Melissa mentioned wanting to do...This was a grocery market,so there was only one row, but whatever....The stock boy wasn't thrilled, but he didn't say anything...probably figured I was or something!!!

LOL - that's great! What a good photo...it turned out better than mine at Target!

Originally posted by Lizzie View Post
    Just came home from visiting my kids in SLC, found mr winston and his beautiful mommy in Target..
    as soon as i get my act together this morning i'll take a pic and post it!
    My kids truly think I am OUT of my mind, I was so excited about milkbones....
    medium size, at that... (who buys medium?)
    Yeah Lizzie...glad to hear you finally found them!

Every time I see Milk-Bone boxes in stores I have to check the back to see if they are the "Winston" boxes. Even DH thinks I'm a little crazy for always looking...but I love seeing them out in stores! I try to be smooth about it, but one of these days someone is going to ask what the heck I'm doing!
    Last edited by melisa22jo; 01-24-2011, 09:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Lizzie
    replied
    Just came home from visiting my kids in SLC, found mr winston and his beautiful mommy in Target..
    as soon as i get my act together this morning i'll take a pic and post it!
    My kids truly think I am OUT of my mind, I was so excited about milkbones....
    medium size, at that... (who buys medium?)

Leave a comment:

• Carolyn
    replied
    ROFL!! Are we crazy or what?!!!
    Way to go Jeanne1

Leave a comment:

• MillyVanilly
    replied
    Winston's Milkbones have made it to Indiana!

I was so excited to see them in on the shelf, I turned them all around and took a picture like Melissa mentioned wanting to do...This was a grocery market,so there was only one row, but whatever....The stock boy wasn't thrilled, but he didn't say anything...probably figured I was or something!!!

Leave a comment:

• IvyWynne
    replied
    I have my Winston box! I don't even have a dog yet.

Leave a comment:

• melisa22jo
    replied
    Originally posted by Carolyn View Post
    Pictures speak for themselves! Here at Divine Acres Ch Tori, along with her 13 month old daughter Shenzi and her 9 week old daughter Nyx give Winston and his milk bones a BIG thumbs up!
    Go Winnie!!!

Hey what do you have?

I think I'll have my own!

Food? Do I smell food??

Hmmm, Hmmmm Good! Note the second milk bone sticking out of Nyx's mouth LOL!!

Aww - how cute, C!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ximmy's Mom
    replied
    I went to PetSmart today and there sitting on the shelf was Winston's box! (The tech at Banfield grabbed one of the box's to show the vet who used to breed Dane's)
    So here is Xim with Winston's box....

Um, I know there are treats in there... and I won't sit here like this for long unless you give me one!

Okay, the box is open, now how do I get the cookies out?

Ahhhh! Yes, victory is mine! I shall have myself a Milkbone now!

Xim has never had a milkbone before, she really liked them so we had to hide them in the closet.

Leave a comment:

• Dobe&Dane
    replied
    They didn't have them at Wal-Mart yesterday...but it was Wal-Mart...I'll have to check the petstore today

Leave a comment:

• Carolyn
    replied
    Pictures speak for themselves! Here at Divine Acres Ch Tori, along with her 13 month old daughter Shenzi and her 9 week old daughter Nyx give Winston and his milk bones a BIG thumbs up!
    Go Winnie!!!

Hey what do you have?

I think I'll have my own!

Food? Do I smell food??

Hmmm, Hmmmm Good! Note the second milk bone sticking out of Nyx's mouth LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• melisa22jo
    replied
    Here is a shot of Winston with some of his boxes and his Milk-Bone bandana.

Great shots of Kimba!

Lizzie - hopefully Winston will arrive in Aspen soon!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Lizzie
    replied
    Winston has NOT arrived in Aspen yet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X