• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFL!! Are we crazy or what?!!!
    Way to go Jeanne1
    Carolyn
    Divine Acres Great Danes
    Divine Acres The Legend "Bruce" 5 1/2 months old..5th generation of DA Danes!
    sigpic

Comment

Just came home from visiting my kids in SLC, found mr winston and his beautiful mommy in Target..
      as soon as i get my act together this morning i'll take a pic and post it!
      My kids truly think I am OUT of my mind, I was so excited about milkbones....
      medium size, at that... (who buys medium?)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MillyVanilly View Post
        Winston's Milkbones have made it to Indiana!

I was so excited to see them in on the shelf, I turned them all around and took a picture like Melissa mentioned wanting to do...This was a grocery market,so there was only one row, but whatever....The stock boy wasn't thrilled, but he didn't say anything...probably figured I was or something!!!

LOL - that's great! What a good photo...it turned out better than mine at Target!

Originally posted by Lizzie View Post
        Just came home from visiting my kids in SLC, found mr winston and his beautiful mommy in Target..
        as soon as i get my act together this morning i'll take a pic and post it!
        My kids truly think I am OUT of my mind, I was so excited about milkbones....
        medium size, at that... (who buys medium?)
        Yeah Lizzie...glad to hear you finally found them!

Every time I see Milk-Bone boxes in stores I have to check the back to see if they are the "Winston" boxes. Even DH thinks I'm a little crazy for always looking...but I love seeing them out in stores! I try to be smooth about it, but one of these days someone is going to ask what the heck I'm doing!
        Last edited by melisa22jo; 01-24-2011, 09:21 AM.
        Melisa, Bentley and Ella
        www.landmarkdanes.weebly.com

CH Divine Acres Livin' in the Fast Lane "Bentley"

Divine Acres Busy Being Fabulous "Ella"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melisa22jo View Post

Every time I see Milk-Bone boxes in stores I have to check the back to see if they are the "Winston" boxes. Even DH thinks I'm a little crazy for always looking...but I love seeing them out in stores! I try to be smooth about it, but one of these days someone is going to ask what the heck I'm doing!
          That is not crazy. Though if you are holding a sharpie and offering an autograph, well then your DH may be right.
          sigpic
          Lori, Desi & Grimm
          RIP my beloved Murray 5/17/07-09/13/12
          Join Boise Danes ... https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.ph...66337846714730
          Proud to be a Boise State Bronco!

Comment

Ms. Belle says, "where do I meet this handsome Milkbone Man?

and Jack says..."hmmmphhhhh."
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzie View Post

Ms. Belle says, "where do I meet this handsome Milkbone Man?

and Jack says..."hmmmphhhhh."
              Aww - cute Lizzie!!! I think you guys need to make a trip up to WI!

Originally posted by LoMax View Post
              That is not crazy. Though if you are holding a sharpie and offering an autograph, well then your DH may be right.
              Hmm....how did you know? You're right...I guess I should take down my autograph signing table in the dog treat aisles at the stores around here. But I'm not giving up my sharpie!!! LOL
              Melisa, Bentley and Ella
              www.landmarkdanes.weebly.com

CH Divine Acres Livin' in the Fast Lane "Bentley"

Divine Acres Busy Being Fabulous "Ella"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X