This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ouesi View Post
    LOL! Or like DH says "you hand out 5 dollar bills and people complain they're not 20's."

I was actually thinking of using the pictures I'm taking to make a calendar for next year, with each month having a collage of pics we took in that month the last year.
    I was thinking about doing a calendar too. I'm looking forward to seeing my progression all in one place and have something to keep too.

Originally posted by dolmod View Post
    Guys, let's just keep this in the spirit in which it was intended- a fun project for you to journal a year in your pet's life.

You know, somedays it's just not even worth it with somebody always making some mountain out of a friggin molehill.

Thank you for coordinating this and ALL of the other things you do. I appreciate it.
    sigpic
    Brembo, Puffin, & Rahime

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
    You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by dolmod View Post
      Guys, let's just keep this in the spirit in which it was intended- a fun project for you to journal a year in your pet's life.

You know, somedays it's just not even worth it with somebody always making some mountain out of a friggin molehill.
      If you just wanted it to be a fun project, then maybe the competition element shouldn't have been added. *shrug* I could really care less about the voting; I was planning on doing this project prior to DOL's thread. People just seemed to feel the need to explain why they voted for themselves, so I thought I should explain why I didn't. I don't really see how that's a "mountain." Whatever I guess. I'm still doing the project with or without DOL and I'm enjoying your themes as both challenge and inspiration.
      Misty, Leonidas (Dane), and Valor (Pomeranian Mix)
      Current 52 Photo Project:http://flic.kr/s/aHsjDu8ALZ

Comment

Originally posted by ouesi View Post
        LOL! Or like DH says "you hand out 5 dollar bills and people complain they're not 20's."

I was actually thinking of using the pictures I'm taking to make a calendar for next year, with each month having a collage of pics we took in that month the last year. My mac has some cool things I can play with, and I've discovered some fun stuff on photobucket too.
        Will be fun to see how the kids and dogs have changed (and not changed). I think I've got enough material for December and January, that's for sure!
        Ive made my own Dane calander for 2 yrs now. I luv it! dont think I could ever buy one again. each dog gets their pic for their bday month, the rest I kinda sort per season (leaves=fall, snow=winter,....).
        If u google calander template there are several free ones u can download. u cant use it to sell them, but theyre free for ur own use.
        sigpic
        Still looks frozen to me.....

We didn't do it It was the cats...

Comment

Last day to vote!
          sigpic
          In Memory of Sky, EZ and Honor

Visit Poke's Facebook Page

Member of the GDC of MD.
          Well behaved danes are not born. They are “made” by responsible and caring dane owners.

Comment

Congratulations to Leonidas, winner of Week #1, Newness.
            sigpic
            In Memory of Sky, EZ and Honor

Visit Poke's Facebook Page

Member of the GDC of MD.
            Well behaved danes are not born. They are “made” by responsible and caring dane owners.

Comment

Working...
            X