This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week #1 Submissions

Please post your submissions for week #1 Theme: Newness.

Please review the guidelines for the 52 Project before posting your submission.

Only one photo per post. When posting, please add your dog's name to the "title" section and include a caption below your photo. Please follow the Photo Posting guidelines for the forum.

After messing with issues on the 52 Project gallery for 3 hours this morning, I am scrapping it and starting all over. Give me a couple of hours to get it together so you can store all of your photos in one place, if you don't use another photo sharing site.
    Last edited by dolmod; 01-07-2011, 01:47 PM.
    sigpic
    In Memory of Sky, EZ and Honor

Visit Poke's Facebook Page

Member of the GDC of MD.
    Well behaved danes are not born. They are “made” by responsible and caring dane owners.

"Sparta's 'new' Bed"

Sparta Says: Shove over Dad! You're hogging the bed!

This was taken Thursday, January 6th while we were watching Despicable Me. My boyfriend had just finished doing the laundry, so he laid out the warm blankets/pillows for me to lay down on and cuddle with him. Sparta assumed that we put it there for him. He then promptly snored through the entire movie!
    Last edited by Adya; 01-07-2011, 09:23 AM. Reason: forgot to add a title!

Comment

Snickers

Fresh prints in the new fallen snow....
      Last edited by dolmod; 01-07-2011, 08:56 AM.
      ~Jerry & Snickers

Comment

Week #1 NEWNESS...riding in the car to your new home

Riding in the car to your new home. He felt sooo comfortable he practically climbed in the car seat with my son and fell asleep
        Attached Files

Comment

New Friends

/Users/karenbirdsall/Desktop/tessafabio.jpg

Comment

Artemis...........everything is new and exciting when you're only 8 weeks old.
            Picture taken Jan 5th, 2011
            Carolyn
            Divine Acres Great Danes
            Divine Acres The Legend "Bruce" 5 1/2 months old..5th generation of DA Danes!
            sigpic

Comment

This is Hurley discovering a new hiding spot.
              "So, do you think the dogs can find me mom?"

sigpic
              Tracy ~ wife(to Marshall) & mom to 3 skin kids (Devin, Cameron, Kaiden) & 2 fur kids (Cain & Leda) RIP my sweet Breech 8-12-09 to 9-18-10.

Comment

Leonidas; "They Won't Be That Color Long," Week 1, Theme: Newness

They Won't Be That Color Long

Week 1; Theme: "Newness"

Any dog can tell you that there's something truly fantastic about a brand new tennis ball; something exhilarating about that fresh from the store neon green glow. It's not hard to tell a new tennis ball from an old one - they don't stay that color long!

Leonidas REALLY enjoyed this shoot, as I'm sure you can imagine. He didn't know which ball to go after first! I'm happy to report that he still managed to listen to all of my requests and easily refocused on me when prompted. Of course, I'm trying to capture his natural essence, so I didn't want to over manage him and tried to let him have fun with the balls too. We used a lot of "Stop," "Wait," and "Stay" - I have a feeling that will be an ongoing theme! Also "down," "sit," and "stand." I did use a few liver treats on the posed shots where I wanted him to stand with balls between his front feet and then sniff the balls (see cover shot), but other than that I just tried to keep him excited and motivated with my voice and the balls themselves.
                Last edited by DaneFolly; 01-19-2011, 10:16 AM. Reason: Replaced photo
                Misty, Leonidas (Dane), and Valor (Pomeranian Mix)
                Current 52 Photo Project:http://flic.kr/s/aHsjDu8ALZ

Comment

Myboy's new journey

new journey
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by myboy; 01-07-2011, 09:43 PM. Reason: per rules
                  sigpic
                  Myboy RIP at 2 1/2 product of BYB

Comment

Mel and Jackie

Here's to a new year and kicking bad habits.....

The New 2011 Breathalizer Test!

Last edited by autumnroyal; 01-07-2011, 05:53 PM. Reason: adding names to title
                    sigpic
                    Still looks frozen to me.....

We didn't do it It was the cats...

Comment

Ximmy

Ximmy got a new Kong today, she has never had one before, plus she got Peanut Butter in it!!! YUM!!

sigpic
                      My Crew
                      The Danes:
                      Ximmy - DOB 11/23/09, Sprocket - Gotcha Day - 8/14/11
                      The Cats:
                      Kit-ten Rescued 1999 - calico; Banshee Rescued 2007 - Maine Coon Mix; OnzaPous and ReignaPous DOB - 2/17/09 - Maine Coon's
                      At the bridge: Thumper, Ditto & Chaos
                      ~Dogs and cats instinctively know the exact moment their owners will wake up. Then they wake them 10 minutes sooner.~

Comment

Gracie

New sand at the park!
                        sigpic

Comment

Of course mine is of our brand new baby boy. Nothing says "newness" to me more than an infant pup.
                          sigpic

Comment

Please post only submissions to this thread, discussion about the photos can be placed on the "Theme and Discussions" threads.

Also, please make sure to only post one photo per post. You can post one photo of as many pets as you want, just keep it to one per post.

Remember too, pet's name needs to go in the "title" section of the posting window with the caption below the photo. This will help me put the names on the voting polls.
                            sigpic
                            In Memory of Sky, EZ and Honor

Visit Poke's Facebook Page

Member of the GDC of MD.
                            Well behaved danes are not born. They are “made” by responsible and caring dane owners.

Comment

Buster Keaton

Buster and his new best friend Bailey celebrate the new year with a cuddle.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X