X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dolmod
    started a topic Rescue Forum quidelines

Rescue Forum quidelines

You may post information about danes from legitimate rescues and shelters in this section. This section is also for posting rescue events or general information regarding rescue and rescued danes.

Please don't post ads for private adoptions on the rescue forum. Private adoptions may be posted in our newsletter, but not on the boards.

If you find a private ad and wish to help a dane that needs to be rehomed, please refer that ad to your local rescue group.
    Last edited by dolmod; 12-14-2010, 05:08 AM. Reason: added newsletter link

• dolmod
    replied
    bumping up the rescue ad rules for our newer members

Leave a comment:

• dolmod
    replied
    bumping up the rescue ad rules for our newer members

Leave a comment:

• dolmod
    replied
    Is all the money going to the rescue? Send me the info and I will look at it before you post it.

Leave a comment:

• mnmouse
    replied
    Can I post a fundraising promo for an "official" recognized Great Dane rescue?

Leave a comment:

• dolmod
    replied
    Please be remionded that the only ads that are permitted on the forums are those from legitimate rescues or shelters. There are no private adoption ads permitted on the forums. You may post private adoption ads in our newsletter

Leave a comment:

• dolmod
    replied
    another reminder:

craigslist/hoobly/private ads/etc. are not permitted on the forums. If you post them, they will be removed.

Leave a comment:

• dolmod
    replied
    a reminder: craigslist/hoobly/private ads/etc. are not permitted on the forums. If you post them, they will be removed.

Leave a comment:

• dolmod
    replied
    DOL Newsletter

Leave a comment:

• Carriejowindsor
    replied
    where is the newletter? I can't find it. I am new to this

Leave a comment:

Working...
X