MAGDRL Events for the Huntersville/Charlotte NC area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAGDRL Events for the Huntersville/Charlotte NC area

The WNC/SC Chapter of MAGDRL is hosting several events in the upcoming months. If you live in the area and would like to come and visit and join in the fun please do }(

Birkdale Village Outdoor Concert Series M&G
    5/19, 6/16,8/18 and 9/15 7-9:30 pm Lots of Danes and their people to meet everyone and MAGDRL will have a booth with lots and lots of adoption and rescue info.

Taste of Birkdale June 2nd 6-9pm
    All restaurants in Birkdale Village will have booths set up with samples of their menu and Toatal Wine will be sponsoring a Wine Tasting on the middle Greens. MAGDRL will have a booth with info and several Danes to greet the public.

June 9th Dog Walk for Cancer Registration begins at 8:00am at Metro Paws in Charlotte NC and walk begins at 9:00 am

July 4th Celebration at Birkdale Village 11-2pm, contests, activities for kids, parade. MAGDRL to have booth for info and Danes.

July 7th M&G at Village Paws and Claws Birkdale Village 11-2pm

July 21st Daneapalooza "Chips, Kisses and Rubs" in Charlotte NC. We will have a micro chip Clinic for $25 to include registration, a kissing booth so people can come smooch the Danes and a doggie massage therapist. Will be sponsored by the Dog Bar and Meow and Fetch. Located on N Davidson street in the parking lot between the Dog Bar and Meow and Fetch.
    3pm- until we drop

Aug 4th M&G at Village Paws and Claws in Birkdale Village from 12-3pm

Sept 1st M&G at Village Paws and Claws in Birkdale Village from 12-3pm

RE: MAGDRL Events for the Huntersville/Charlotte NC area

See you there September 1st and 15th!

(Is anyone else from the Charlottesville area?)

Comment

I will definitely try to make it out to some of those. I'm in Monroe, so not too far away!
      sigpic
      RIP my sweet Zeus Boy. I'll always love you. 08/28/01 - 08/23/11
      Levi...born June 29th, 2011
      Stella...Gotcha Day May 19th, 2013 (born February 26, 2012)
      Levi and Stella's Facebook page:
      https://www.facebook.com/LeviAndStella?ref=hl

Comment

Im in SC, about 2 hours away. I'll deffinately try to make it out there. I'll probably try to go to one in July. Hope to meet some of you there!!
        ~ Alyssa and Jewel ~
        http://www.dogster.com/?191369

Comment

Where is SC?? We have several volunteers in SC and they are going to start having Meet and Greets the 1st Fri night of each month at the Petco in Greenville. We are also in desperate need of volunteers in the Columbia area. We have been getting lots of adoption calls and need volunteers for HV's and to do M&G's. Hope to see you at some events soon

Cinnamon

Comment

Working...
          X