No announcement yet.

Ear Cleaning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, to brush only once a week... Ferg likes to roll in the dirt 3x a day minimum, so he gets the rubber curry comb pretty much every time he goes out. Maybe I'm weird and all alone here but I hate my zoom groom. We do the rest weekly though.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk
    sigpic
    Fergus
    SC Dinnie Stone Guardian, CGC
    Eisen Shark
    C Shadows On The Sun, CGC

Comment

Ohhh... brush like the coat... lols I thought you all meant teeth.

We brush teeth once to twice a day. When I brush mine I also brush his if he is interested.
      sigpic
      Duke - 5/13/14

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
      - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by SuzanneRM82 View Post
        Ah, to brush only once a week... Ferg likes to roll in the dirt 3x a day minimum, so he gets the rubber curry comb pretty much every time he goes out. Maybe I'm weird and all alone here but I hate my zoom groom. We do the rest weekly though.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk
        I got a zoom groom, and now I just use it for the cats. It works great on their coats, but the nubs are to far apart for Finn's short coat. A horse curry comb work better. I do use the zoom groom to massage shampoo and conditioner into his coat though.
        sigpic
        Chaucey
        Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

Well, Luna enjoyed the ear cleaning, didn't go too deep, and she appears to not be itchy now.
          sigpic
          :: Luna AKA Lulu Belle ::
          :: 12/26/11 - 03/29/16 ::

Comment

Originally posted by oshagcj914 View Post
            I got a zoom groom, and now I just use it for the cats. It works great on their coats, but the nubs are to far apart for Finn's short coat. A horse curry comb work better. I do use the zoom groom to massage shampoo and conditioner into his coat though.
            Haha bath time is the only time I use mine too! It just doesn't seem all that comfy to me for such a short haired dog. My princess is delicate- which is why he has such a pretty pink rubber curry now.
            sigpic
            Fergus
            SC Dinnie Stone Guardian, CGC
            Eisen Shark
            C Shadows On The Sun, CGC

Comment

Originally posted by SuzanneRM82 View Post
              Haha bath time is the only time I use mine too! It just doesn't seem all that comfy to me for such a short haired dog. My princess is delicate- which is why he has such a pretty pink rubber curry now.
              Ours is purple, and I have a soft finishing brush for his face too . Yay for horse supplies!
              sigpic
              Chaucey
              Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

Working...
              X