Ears are standing!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ears are standing!

Hera had a horrible infection in the flap of her ear. We weren't able to tape for a week and at most only one day then down they came to give the flap some air. She is 13 weeks old now and we can finally keep her ears posted for three-four days at a time now. Soooo happy and wanted to share! Thank you to everyone who helped me with awesome advice when she was going through the infection. I thought we were doomed!

Wow, they look beautiful! Good job, she is lovely.
    ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

Beautiful!!!

Excuse typos!!!
      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      sigpic
      Mom of 3 dogs & 4 small humans
      Titan - GD
      Thor - GD RIP 12/28/13 6/1/14
      Finnegan - Mini Schnauzer
      Cookie - Mini Schnauzer

Comment

Oh my goodness I want your pup!! That is a long BEAUTIFUL crop to already be standing this soon. I would have never known by looking at her ears that you had trouble in the beginning. Big pat on the back to you for sticking with it and not giving up because if the infection!
        sigpicPatiently waiting for our new crew member

Comment

What a pretty long crop! Keep up the good work
          sigpic
          Chaucey
          Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

I hope she keeps it up as well as I will do my part! Do any of you use adhesive remover? Her hair keeps getting pulled out each time I remove the tape.

Comment

Originally posted by babe View Post
              I hope she keeps it up as well as I will do my part! Do any of you use adhesive remover? Her hair keeps getting pulled out each time I remove the tape.
              I just ordered some unisolve wipes to use on Finn's. It's not here yet so I can't speak to its effectiveness.
              sigpic
              Chaucey
              Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

Working...
              X