Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cropping in Southern California?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cropping in Southern California?

    I've been digging for any reliable places to take Pig Pen to get her ears cropped, especially given that I'm paranoid about time constraints, but the only place I've found that had reliable reviews and images is completely filled up for the next month - far too long to wait to get her ears done. We asked the vet to put us on his list in case of any cancellations, but I was wondering if anyone has had any experience or knows of any vets within three or so hours of Socal that crop? Thank you!

  • #2
    Avocado Animal Hospital in Fallbrook is where I've had 2 of my danes cropped and recommend them highly - http://avocadoanimalhospital.com/

    also in San Fernando is Dr Bonney http://dillvethospital.com/

    This is my Lincoln at 5 & 6 months



    Laura with Kennedy & Lincoln (Truman waiting at the bridge)
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you very much, we'll definitely give them a call! Lincoln and his crop are both lovely!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Truman's Mom View Post
        Avocado Animal Hospital in Fallbrook is where I've had 2 of my danes cropped and recommend them highly - http://avocadoanimalhospital.com/

        also in San Fernando is Dr Bonney http://dillvethospital.com/

        This is my Lincoln at 5 & 6 months





        OMG, Laura he is gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks - He is an absolute love!

          Are you in town? I've always got my eye out looking for you guys when we're in the regional.
          Laura with Kennedy & Lincoln (Truman waiting at the bridge)
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            We are in town but don't walk the lake very often anymore , Skylar is not suppose to jump in the car anymore
            I would love to see him and gush over his ears ....his is absolutely stunning !!! Let me know if you go to any dog shows
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by danelover1 View Post
              Skylar is not suppose to jump in the car anymore
              This is what he thinks about it
              If you give an approx. time I take Willow . What side are you entering the park ?
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                We come in from all sides - if we walk from home, I come in at the back gate on Alicia, sometimes the tunnel and sometimes the front entrance walking from the ballfields - and I even drive in - Hahaha - I hate repetition.

                We start our first handling class this Thursday and will do a show in July sometime.
                Laura with Kennedy & Lincoln (Truman waiting at the bridge)
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Truman's Mom View Post
                  We come in from all sides - if we walk from home, I come in at the back gate on Alicia, sometimes the tunnel and sometimes the front entrance walking from the ballfields - and I even drive in - Hahaha - I hate repetition.

                  We start our first handling class this Thursday and will do a show in July sometime.
                  What time do you usually walk ?
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    8:30 am & sometimes 7pm - Walking tomorrow morning (Wed)
                    Laura with Kennedy & Lincoln (Truman waiting at the bridge)
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Keeping an eye out for you . Good luck with your first show !
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X