Chase 2 weeks post crop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chase 2 weeks post crop

This is my new boy 2 weeks post crop. His ears are standing beautifully already but I will continue to tape until at least 7 months.
    Attached Files

That is one good looking pup! His ears are beautiful!

Comment

Perfection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
      sigpic
      Paula
      Mom to Zeus 10/6/2005
      Jackson 12/8/2012

Comment

Originally posted by jadasmom.1 View Post
        That is one good looking pup! His ears are beautiful!
        Thank you very much!;-) this is my second Dane with a crop and I love this one way better than my first crop. His breeder had a cropper fly in from Texas to crop her litter.

Comment

Originally posted by pfrantz77 View Post
          Perfection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
          Thank you!;-)

Comment

Originally posted by mersc726 View Post
            This is my new boy 2 weeks post crop. His ears are standing beautifully already but I will continue to tape until at least 7 months.
            I am in love! What a great lookin pupper!!!! hehe...and those ears are just so gorgeous. Yup, you got it, tape tape tape! But it sure is fun to take those ears down to see what the finished product will be. Whoever did that crop knew what they were doing. Can't wait to see this little one get big beautiful ears!

Comment

Thanks Krista! And yes it is soooo exciting to untape and the ears are standing!!;-) and thank you. His breeder had a cropper fly in from TX to crop his litters ears.

Comment

Originally posted by mersc726 View Post
                Thanks Krista! And yes it is soooo exciting to untape and the ears are standing!!;-) and thank you. His breeder had a cropper fly in from TX to crop his litters ears.
                Yes, very beautiful crop, though I am sure a lot of it is attributed to the gorgeous pup you have. Do you happen to know the name of the vet?

Comment

Originally posted by Lizgirl View Post
                  Yes, very beautiful crop, though I am sure a lot of it is attributed to the gorgeous pup you have. Do you happen to know the name of the vet?
                  Aww thank you. And yes the vets name is Dr. Schaffer;-)

Comment

Yes, Debbie. She did my boys as well. Are you planning on showing? He looks just awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Lizgirl View Post
                      Yes, Debbie. She did my boys as well. Are you planning on showing? He looks just awesome
                      Aww yes she does an amazing job!! And yes he will be shown;-) I actually went through today and picked out his first 5 shows. Haha it's a little early but his momma can't help it and wants to get him in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X