Beauregard's Ears!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beauregard's Ears!

Do they still look short to y'all? They lengthened a lot and I think they did end up as a longish medium show crop like we hoped.

sigpic
    Dane Mom: Beauregard (M) 25 Weeks

They look amazing

Comment

Beautiful. Really gorgeous crop. Nice job. How old is he now?
      ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
        Beautiful. Really gorgeous crop. Nice job. How old is he now?
        Thanks! He just hit 20 weeks today I think. Born September 10th.
        sigpic

Comment

Holy Moly! Is that the same pup?!? He's ears look great! I didn't comment on your previous posts, but do remember thinking they looked a bit short. I never realized they can change so much...definitely no expert here.
          They look awesome! WELL DONE! He's sooo cute!

ETA: My question of whether or not that was the same pup wasn't literal and not meant to be offensive. Just making sure you know that!
          Last edited by NMDane; 01-29-2014, 07:11 PM. Reason: Added comment
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NMDane View Post

ETA: My question of whether or not that was the same pup wasn't literal and not meant to be offensive. Just making sure you know that!

Ha. Why would that be offensive? Thanks! We were surprised how much they grew too. I was worried when everyone said they were short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by -moppet-; 01-29-2014, 07:46 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Good looking crop! Can you link me to your old thread with pictures please.
              sigpic
              Zeke @ 9 Months

Comment

Originally posted by ezskanken View Post
                Good looking crop! Can you link me to your old thread with pictures please.

Sure - It was a thread I posted asking what you say to people when they give you crap for cropping: http://dolforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80016&page=2
                sigpic

Comment

His ears look great and so does the rest of him. Beautiful pup!
                  sigpic
                  Fergus
                  SC Dinnie Stone Guardian, CGC
                  Eisen Shark
                  C Shadows On The Sun, CGC

Comment

WOW! They surely did grow! That's awesome, and again, crop looks amazing!!
                    sigpic
                    Zeke @ 9 Months

Comment

Aw he's so handsome! His ears look great & turned out beautiful, are you still taping?
                      sigpic

Hey y'all, I'm Meg from WV, Dane's name is Timber

Comment

Originally posted by its_country_bumpkn View Post
                        Aw he's so handsome! His ears look great & turned out beautiful, are you still taping?
                        I've got breathe right strips on there. I'm trying to stop taping. They have been down for 3 days now and are still standing, so I'm hoping I'm done, but every time I think we are done, one inevitably droops and back up they go.

I love your user name. It cracks me up every time you post something.
                        sigpic

Comment

His ears look great! He's a gorgeous pup!
                          Last edited by shighland; 01-30-2014, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Lol thanks! Wow 3 days, that's pretty good...I'm too nervous to leave Timber's down more than a few hours, but he's only 12 weeks old also soo I know he can't be done, luck isn't usually on my side

I was checking out your original post & the difference is crazy! I think my pup's are a little on the shorter side but maybe they'll shoot up like yours, gives me hope...I love Beauregard's crop, it's just gorgeous!
                            sigpic

Hey y'all, I'm Meg from WV, Dane's name is Timber

Comment

I think the safest rule of thumb when taping is just to post completely until after 6 months old then start "checking" to see if they're done. By then you are past the teething stage. I wouldn't want to take a chance and get a crop flop. They say for every day you leave them down (and they aren't 100% done) you add a week of taping.
                              ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

Working...
                              X