No announcement yet.

Patiently/Anxiously Waiting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This probably isn't a big deal to most of you, but I just posted Zeke's ears by myself, with no peanut butter! Ha ha! He's got a kong stuffed with one now for being a good boy.

Rested for a few hours today. He was checking himself out in the reflection.

Last edited by ezskanken; 02-21-2014, 07:19 PM.
    sigpic
    Zeke @ 9 Months

Comment

vet reccomendation for ear cropping?

Hey everyone! Our new baby will Hank will be coming soon and we're trying to decide on a vet to do his ear cropping. We live in grayson ga but wouldn't mind driving. any recommendations?

Comment

Zeke looks great!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
        sigpic
        Paula
        Mom to Zeus 10/6/2005
        Jackson 12/8/2012

Comment

Update on Zeke's ears. He is 17 weeks right now.
          Attached Files
          sigpic
          Zeke @ 9 Months

Comment

My 19 month old and Zeke hanging out:

Went to the exchange yesterday to pick up a few things for the house, planned on picking up some extra paper tape as well but they were out. Thought I had a spare roll at home but it was an empty container lol. So I need to go to Walmart of someplace else today. Here is what Zeke looks like as of yesterday.

sigpic
            Zeke @ 9 Months

Comment

He gets more handsome every day! His head shape is so nice, he's already bigger than the 19 month old...so cute! How much does he weigh?
              sigpic

Hey y'all, I'm Meg from WV, Dane's name is Timber

Comment

Originally posted by its_country_bumpkn View Post
                He gets more handsome every day! His head shape is so nice, he's already bigger than the 19 month old...so cute! How much does he weigh?
                I don't know, he's to big to pick up now. I mean I can, just not to comfortable about it since he's bigger now.
                sigpic
                Zeke @ 9 Months

Comment

What a gorgeous guy! His ears look great.
                  sigpic
                  Chaucey
                  Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

Difference in Ears?

Why would 1 ear (right side) continuously be down when posted, while the other (left side) stand straight up? I've been noticing this the past few weeks, and I am a bit concerned. I wrap them the same exact way. Tape goes down as far as it can go on both ears evenly. When he alerts they both stand up straight, but when relaxed only his right ear falls forward ha ha. Any in sight greatly appreciated.

When I let his ears down they both look the same. Stand when excited/alert, and no difference when relaxed.
                    sigpic
                    Zeke @ 9 Months

Comment

Zeke today watching my daughter get ready for ballet practice:
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic
                      Zeke @ 9 Months

Comment

Working...
                      X