This is what I want

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what I want

So through my searching and searching for pictures of Danes ears I want to take in to show the doc, I stumbled upon a page of a lady who show's Danes here in TX. On her page she had pictures of Danes that were actually cropped by the doctor I am going with. This is what I'm going to show him and act like I didn't know he did it to stroke his eagle a bit lol!

What do you guys think?

I love it! I don't know if that's a "medium show crop", but that's what I'll be showing him along with a couple other of my favorites. Of course things can change after the doctor takes a look at Zeke's ear's and tells me what he thinks. I'm hoping for this look, but ultimately I will listen to what the doctor thinks is best for Zeke's ears and a good ending result.
    sigpic
    Zeke @ 9 Months

I like this!!! Good luck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I love the shape & length! Good luck!
      sigpic

Hey y'all, I'm Meg from WV, Dane's name is Timber

Comment

I Like! Who's the vet?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NMDane View Post
          I Like! Who's the vet?
          Dr. Dikeman at Brittmoore in Houston, TX. He has more pictures but the lady said the owners didn't keep up with the taping so they didn't look as good as they could have. He was the closest to my location with good recommendations according to my research and asking breeders through their webpages.
          sigpic
          Zeke @ 9 Months

Comment

There is a Vet here in the Dallas area that most of the show breeders use. Her name is Debbie Schaffer.... she does an excellent show or Pet Crop.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kmoore24 View Post
              There is a Vet here in the Dallas area that most of the show breeders use. Her name is Debbie Schaffer.... she does an excellent show or Pet Crop.
              She did my boy's ears and the staff is wonderful

Comment

Originally posted by kmoore24 View Post
                That is where my first call went actually. In fact I was just talking about this very topic with another member through PM and email yesterday. Frisco is 5.5 hours away from me. If I had someone to watch my 3 kids, or if the wife was able to get off I would have done that drive without hesitaton. I drove up to Gainsville a few days before Christmas to get Zeke which was nice of the guy, other wise my drive would have been much longer. Drove back the same day. But my situation won't allow me to spend the night in Frisco while Zeke spends the night there. She was heavily recommended on Great Dane sites and Dobie sites as well.

When I called they told me she get's breeders from Europe coming in to see her. She has to be good.

My main concern is that I hope I'm not sacrificing quality/skill over convenience, even though Dr. Dikeman came with good recommendations as well.

Anxiety is starting to build as the 20th get's closer though ha ha.

Also do you happen to have any pictures of what a "pet crop" looks like on a Dane?
                Last edited by ezskanken; 01-10-2014, 04:00 PM.
                sigpic
                Zeke @ 9 Months

Comment

Working...
                X