Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you say to people who judge you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will keep that circumsized line in back pocket for when needed for sure! That's a good one. Now I just need to think of something if they don't have a son or say no, hmmm...

But regardless of what others say, the main thing is that he is YOUR dog. And he will look amazing in them. I believe GD's are a cropped breed, and again that is just my opinion and how I feel about them.
    sigpic
    Zeke @ 9 Months

Comment

Yeah, as circumcision rates continue to decline here in the US, that line will likely not work as often

Comment

When people commented on my Dobermans cropped ears (including the receptionists at my regular vet) I just looked at them like they were crazy and said "It's not like I took him to a barn and did it with an axe!"

Comment

Originally posted by ezskanken View Post
          I will keep that circumsized line in back pocket for when needed for sure! That's a good one. Now I just need to think of something if they don't have a son or say no, hmmm...

But regardless of what others say, the main thing is that he is YOUR dog. And he will look amazing in them. I believe GD's are a cropped breed, and again that is just my opinion and how I feel about them.
          Originally posted by Greenmagick View Post
          Yeah, as circumcision rates continue to decline here in the US, that line will likely not work as often
          How about pulling the body piercings card?

Debbie
          Life-long dog owner, but first time Great Dane owner
          "Gilligan" (born 5.7.2013)

Comment

Working...
          X