Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zeke had his ears cropped last Thursday!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeke had his ears cropped last Thursday!!

Zeke had his ears cropped last Thursay and are going to be posted this Thursay. He is doing well so far and keeping my fingers crossed. Lots of shaking and irritation though. We took him in yesterday because there was some bleeding and he was given stronger antibiotics and pain meds... Im going to try to remove the sock today and see how theyre doing.
    Attached Files

he's adorable, what a sweet little guy. Hope he (and you) are doing well!
    Jessica, mom to Diesel
    sigpic

Comment

The embarrassing things we put our dogs through. Just wish we could show the pictures moff when they become teenagers to their boyfriend/girlfriend like we do our kids! Love the pup. He is beautiful! Good luck with posting. I got a great turn out with my boy and he was my first!
      sigpic Erin, Mommy of three skin babies, Jacob 4, Ari 3, Jacen 4m, with one on the way. 2 fur babies Campbell-Doberman Pincher (3), Boomer-fawn Great Dane (9 months). Oh cant forget married to my wonderful Marine husband Drew.....

Comment

Might be done taping by now, it's been 8 months.
        ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
          Might be done taping by now, it's been 8 months.
          Dang normally im really good at seeing when peoplenpost things. It must be my oldmage and pregnancy brain!
          sigpic Erin, Mommy of three skin babies, Jacob 4, Ari 3, Jacen 4m, with one on the way. 2 fur babies Campbell-Doberman Pincher (3), Boomer-fawn Great Dane (9 months). Oh cant forget married to my wonderful Marine husband Drew.....

Comment

I'm in for an update as well.
            sigpic
            Zeke @ 9 Months

Comment

Now that this thread has been reactivated, we definitely need an update with pictures
              sigpicDanemommd
              Dante and Louis

Comment

Working...
              X