Female vs. Male

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female vs. Male

I know I know how long it takes for them to stand depends on the ear leather and all that. ButI just learned my breeders girl is finished and im still weeks if not a couple more months till im done with Boomer. My breeders girl is Boomers sister. I was just curious if the time lengths differ for female vs male or am I just doing something totally wrong?
    sigpic Erin, Mommy of three skin babies, Jacob 4, Ari 3, Jacen 4m, with one on the way. 2 fur babies Campbell-Doberman Pincher (3), Boomer-fawn Great Dane (9 months). Oh cant forget married to my wonderful Marine husband Drew.....

No difference in sex. It is all about ear leather, quality of taping and the strictness of the taping regiment.
    sigpic
    Logan, Member GDCA and Past President GDCMF
    Int'l CH & AM GCH Legacys Killer Instinct, TT, CHIC (Kaos)
    www.lokenigreatdanes.com

Comment

Originally posted by lwrees72 View Post
      No difference in sex. It is all about ear leather, quality of taping and the strictness of the taping regiment.
      exactly, daegans ears were done before his siblings at 6 1/2 months (one male, one female. and the female is furthest from being done, still in tapes)

but his grandmas ears were done at 4 months and his moms were done at 8 months. so it really just depends
      sam: mom to 2 danes (Romeo/mantle merle and Daegan/fawn), and Cora, the ragdoll kitty.

"inside every Great Dane is a puppy just longing to climb into your lap"

Comment

My dane is 8 months and not even close to being done (I tape VERY religiously). It just depends on the individual dog.

Comment

Working...
        X