Cropped ears in OH - Dr Smith

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cropped ears in OH - Dr Smith

Iím curious if anyone has any experience with Dr. Smith at the College hill pet clinic? In cincy, Oh.

He is the only person close to me I have found thus far. A buddy of mine said he has done 2 Danes and a couple Dobes of him moms. I havenít seen any pics yet but he says the crops are good. My aunt said she thinks she had her schnauzers ears done there years ago. I called the clinic and they donít have any pics, but I know he has like 20 years . Just curious if anyone else has seen his work.

Thanks,
    Phil

Who does your breeder recommend? He or she probably knows who is best in your area if he or she has ever sent puppies there before.
    1 Great Dane - Castiel (white-deaf and visually impaired). 4 cats - Shinigami, Peter Parker, Dial Home Device aka DHD and Mobile Analytical Laboratory Probe aka MALP. 3 reformed feeder rats - Steve , Tony and Bruce. 1 sugar glider - Donna.

A home with a wealth of animals, on our journey to becoming a home with a wealth of animals and a dearth of clutter.

Comment

He has never cropped a danes ears. He doesnt like it and said its up to me if I want to do it.

Comment

PRF, meet theonix. theonix, meet PRF. not to stir shit, but PRF is getting a puppy from a very possible BYB. as he'd like to believe, a "better end" BYB. wants to do good with the pup (eg leave him with mom and siblings until >8 weeks instead of 6 etc) and is pretty much going through with his plan.

PRF, here's a post theonix wrote about her baby.. http://www.dolforum.com/forum/showth...hlight=theonix

ok i'm stopping with this byb thing now..
        sigpic

my beautiful blue-eyed babe

Comment

You may have to go out of your local area to find a good vet.

I would recommend Dr Midgarden in Wapakoneta, Ohio

I would also suggest you have someone local enough that your willing to travel too often enough to help you with taping if you have never successfully taped a danes ears before since your breeder wont be able to be of any help in this area.

Comment

Wapakoneta isnt so far i cant drive. I found another too In Anderson / mt lookout area too But I cant remember his name.

Thanks

Originally posted by HaYdEnNmE View Post
            You may have to go out of your local area to find a good vet.

I would recommend Dr Midgarden in Wapakoneta, Ohio

I would also suggest you have someone local enough that your willing to travel too often enough to help you with taping if you have never successfully taped a danes ears before since your breeder wont be able to be of any help in this area.

Comment

Dr Midgarden did Tempo's whole litter and several other danes I know..we drove from Indy to Wapokeneta and it was worth it.
              sigpic Shash
              Flynn always in my heart
              Artie, Piebald Tempo, Mantle
              Leo, Harlequin Ch Bella, queen

Comment

Working...
              X