X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do they look

Boomer will be 12 weeks tomorrow.
    Attached Files
    sigpic Erin, Mommy of three skin babies, Jacob 4, Ari 3, Jacen 4m, with one on the way. 2 fur babies Campbell-Doberman Pincher (3), Boomer-fawn Great Dane (9 months). Oh cant forget married to my wonderful Marine husband Drew.....

the ears are looking good! Keep posting 'em
    sigpicDanemommd
    Dante and Louis

Comment

Looking good! Super cute.
      *Jennifer*
      Member GDC of Mid-Florida
      sigpic

Comment

yoda! lol i love the pics. he is adorable and the ears are looking great!
        sam: mom to 2 danes (Romeo/mantle merle and Daegan/fawn), and Cora, the ragdoll kitty.

"inside every Great Dane is a puppy just longing to climb into your lap"

Comment

Nice crop
          sigpic

Comment

That second photo is just too perfect. He is such a handsome handsome boy
            sigpic

Comment

It was really hard to get a good pic of him. He was moving around so much. he holds them up higher and straighter when he wants to.
              sigpic Erin, Mommy of three skin babies, Jacob 4, Ari 3, Jacen 4m, with one on the way. 2 fur babies Campbell-Doberman Pincher (3), Boomer-fawn Great Dane (9 months). Oh cant forget married to my wonderful Marine husband Drew.....

Comment

Love the Yoda pic! Looks to be coming along nicely and be a very nice crop. Keep at it.
                sigpic
                Logan, Member GDCA and Past President GDCMF
                Int'l CH & AM GCH Legacys Killer Instinct, TT, CHIC (Kaos)
                www.lokenigreatdanes.com

Comment

Had to take them down today bc they were falling off the post. They were up for a total of three days this time around...lol I hope they look better than the yoda pics before!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

It is hard to look at pictures like those....every time I do I want another Dane! Nice pics and good looking ears.

Comment

9 months bump! Ha ha! Just looking for more pictures to take in with me.

But that's a beautiful crop! All these fawn pups I've been seeing lately look really good. Great looking pup
                        sigpic
                        Zeke @ 9 Months

Comment

Working...
                        X