Day Two!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Two!

i took Daegans ears down yesterday around noon, and they have been untaped since then. we will probably re tape tonight just cause im a worry wart, but we are close to being done i think!!!

sam: mom to 2 danes (Romeo/mantle merle and Daegan/fawn), and Cora, the ragdoll kitty.

"inside every Great Dane is a puppy just longing to climb into your lap"

Ooooooo, gorgeous.
    ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

looking great
      sigpic

Comment

How old is he? With a crop that long, you likely still have a while of taping. My boy is 5 months and has gone up to 3 days with his ears perfectly straight and tall, and then all of a sudden before you realize what is hppening, they are flopped over.

Teething can effect how their ears are doing as well, so keep that in mind.

Comment

He's 4 1/2 months, I'm going to tape through teething for sure, but they are standing really well and haven't flopped while being untaped since he was about 14 weeks old, I've always re taped before bed. These last few days are the first time they've been untaped overnight.
          Last edited by samantha63; 02-03-2013, 07:37 AM.
          sam: mom to 2 danes (Romeo/mantle merle and Daegan/fawn), and Cora, the ragdoll kitty.

"inside every Great Dane is a puppy just longing to climb into your lap"

Comment

Almost there. They look great! Keep taping through teething to be safe, though!
            sigpic
            Logan, Member GDCA and Past President GDCMF
            Int'l CH & AM GCH Legacys Killer Instinct, TT, CHIC (Kaos)
            www.lokenigreatdanes.com

Comment

Gorgeous puppy! I love his ears!

Comment

Working...
              X