Ear docking?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by angeldane View Post
    So her parents had magic danes who's pups where born full size? did she even inquire about his age? Seriously.
    only tails are docked, literally the dock is the beginning of the tail it's an acual term for part of an animals body.
    so you can not ever dock anything but a tail.
    No age inquiry, she didn't give me time to say he's a pup! But I've gotten this before where I'm like 'he's only 4 months' then I get well he's still small, or are you sure, I bet they lied about his age. Lol I think some people don't realize they have to grow! But anyone who knows Danes, knows my boy is tall.
    sigpic
    LeAnna & Hades

Comment

Originally posted by tanaleigh View Post
      wow. how do you get danes and labs mixed up?
      ohhhh, it happens! as i was leaving the vet's office recently with pea and bentley in tow (pea and bentley!!!!), a woman was just coming in the door.

me: hi!

woman: WOW!! those have to be the biggest labs i have EVAH seen!!

me: yes, they ARE big, aren't they?!
      [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Charlene View Post
        ohhhh, it happens! as i was leaving the vet's office recently with pea and bentley in tow (pea and bentley!!!!), a woman was just coming in the door.

well i just dont see it even as puppies. but thats just me.
        "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
        -Unknown

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
        -Roger Caras

Comment

Originally posted by Charlene View Post

I would have loved to see this.
          I prefer the people who just ask what he is.

We may not see it, but it's because we're all so obsessed with Danes it's pretty obvious to us.
          sigpic
          LeAnna & Hades

Comment

I am not saying the people involved in our example are stupid ........but I peed my pants that day
            We are in Yosemite having a relaxing picnic with two Danes one of them being a fawn. The fawn is resting in very tall grass as a huge group of Asian tourist with cameras come over very exited yelling deer deer and snapping away. I turn around to look for a deer and all of the point to my fawn boy yelling deer.. Yup, peed my pants that day it was hilarious trying to explain that he is a dog not a deer
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by danelover1 View Post
              I am not saying the people involved in our example are stupid ........but I peed my pants that day
              We are in Yosemite having a relaxing picnic with two Danes one of them being a fawn. The fawn is resting in very tall grass as a huge group of Asian tourist with cameras come over very exited yelling deer deer and snapping away. I turn around to look for a deer and all of the point to my fawn boy yelling deer.. Yup, peed my pants that day it was hilarious trying to explain that he is a dog not a deer
              Nice! So, send some antlers for Christmas for your deer? He needs some so he can be a real buck.
              sigpic
              LeAnna & Hades

Comment

Working...
              X