No announcement yet.

Magnus Ears Standing 9.5wks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that is a beautiful harl. Like someone posted earlier, I love how he has one black ear and one white. I also like seeing all that bone on a young pup.
    sigpic
    Giselle pictured at 7 months old

Comment

One White One Black Nice!!

Comment

Aww...what a cutie! Where did you get the tag? I love it!
        sigpic
        Daisy (Shih Tzu) 3/23/2009
        Brody (Shih Tzu) 10/04/2013

Comment

Thanks everyone! I'm going to post new ear pics later today and they look a lot longer than in these pics! I do think he is turning out nicely. I bought him as a pet only contract, but my breeder says she would like to possibly show him. I posted a thread in the conformation section of his first conformation class last night.
          sigpic

Comment

Kmoore24: I will PM you where Magnus came from

Puppy Love: His tag is from eBay! You pick shape, color and then I chose the star above his name! I just searched dog tags.
            sigpic

Comment

Puppy Love - the tag is from Ebay! I just searched for dog tags... you pick the shape, color and then I picked the star to go on it!
              sigpic

Comment

If this is the same doc in Frisco, TX this is who I talked with about cropping Zeke's ear in a couple weeks. Just need to know my wife's schedule so I can schedule it. It's a 5 hour drive for me up to where she is, but with all the good things I've read on her, it'll be very worth it.

Thank for posting!
                sigpic
                Zeke @ 9 Months

Comment

Working...
                X