One lazy ear..help...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One lazy ear..help...

Hi and thank you for taking my question. Asia is almost done with her crop and so far they seem to look very good BUT Is it common for one ear to stand better and stronger then the other? Her left ear start's to tilt after few day's when the tape is removed. I get them right back into tape but I feel she is going to have only 1 ear tapped for a longer time is this common? She is just under 7 month's. And should I be making any adjustment's when taping are they looking almost there???
    Thank you
    Asiasigpic

Yes it is normal Ryder will be 7 months and i am taping one ear that is weaker.

Comment

My puppy's left ear is MUCH weaker than her right. Her right ear is completely done but her left ear probably still has at least another month or so of taping. She is 6 1/2 months old. I attribute this weakness to the fact that she broke her left front toe when she was 4 months old, so I think that side is still trying to catch up. Don't know if that is technically correct, but that's what I blame it on.

It also doesn't help that it's been so hot, and she keeps getting wet from wanting to play in the water.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X