ready to tape

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ready to tape

it's been such a long time - wish me luck, LOL.

They're about 5 1/2 inches long so should be a good length when he's all growed up....

Look at those eyes!!
    Josh, Tuck, and Maya

sigpic

Comment

Oooo, nice cut. I love the curvey edge look. Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great.
      ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

LOL, he looks scared. Good luck!
        sigpic
        -Sara-
        -Classic & Zuma-

Comment

LOL he's not scared - he's a very serious looking pup.

I'm not doing his ears 'til tonight anyway, so nothing to fear.

Comment

I want to kiss him right smack in the middle of those cute lips!!
            He's gonna look great
            sigpic Halpert at 28 months

Comment

Theres still rare sides.........I wouldnt tape until there is NO scabs at all. Sides should be completely healed before covering with tape.......especially the base.
              Carolyn
              Divine Acres Great Danes
              Divine Acres The Legend "Bruce" 5 1/2 months old..5th generation of DA Danes!
              sigpic

Comment

Did you take off the cup, or did it fall off? I was amazed at how long he tolerated that thing on his head.
                Chris, Wife to Dave, and Mom three human teenagers.
                Also mom to Tori (11 yo Lab), , Ayla (2 yo brindle dane), Milo (2 yo boxer), Killian (4 week old iw pup who is still with his breeder and mommy) 3 kittens, 2 horses, multiple reptiles, 7 fainting goats, 25 chickens, and 2 pot bellied pigs, all of whom make life great!
                RIP CARLIE 2/09-2/11 & REILLY 10/4/08-11/20/12, best friends together forever now.

sigpic

Comment

Looks like they are healing really well...good luck~
                  sigpic"To Err is human, to forgive canine"

Comment

Originally posted by Carolyn View Post
                    Theres still rare sides.........I wouldnt tape until there is NO scabs at all. Sides should be completely healed before covering with tape.......especially the base.
                    Thanks. I'm not posting into the bell, so he should be fine. The scab on the side fell off, the edges are clean/healed. It's the weirdest thing, but his ears must have grown overnight - the cup which fit, was able to lift up a good 3/4 inch - totally weird.

Comment

Originally posted by crdane View Post
                      Did you take off the cup, or did it fall off? I was amazed at how long he tolerated that thing on his head.
                      That was his second cup & it wasn't bothering him, just had to take it down 'cause his ears grew & there was a huge space from cup to head, LOL

Comment

You can keep the cup with the coat for memories of old times. LOL.
                        Chris, Wife to Dave, and Mom three human teenagers.
                        Also mom to Tori (11 yo Lab), , Ayla (2 yo brindle dane), Milo (2 yo boxer), Killian (4 week old iw pup who is still with his breeder and mommy) 3 kittens, 2 horses, multiple reptiles, 7 fainting goats, 25 chickens, and 2 pot bellied pigs, all of whom make life great!
                        RIP CARLIE 2/09-2/11 & REILLY 10/4/08-11/20/12, best friends together forever now.

sigpic

Comment

Well, have fun for the next bit of time!! Brings back memories!! Have to admit, he is one good looking puppy. You must have done something great (oh, that would be finding Stewie his perfect home!).
                          Ann & John and Navy (b. 1/5/14)
                          Whisper (Avatar 3/9/07 - 11/19/13)

Zip (2000-2007 - waiting at the Bridge)
                          http://dolforum.com/forum/image.php?...ine=1215894342

Also at the Bridge: Woof, Natasha, Kippie, Black Jack, Thumper, Nigra Altair and Sean

Comment

Just repeat this mantra when the urge strikes "I must not throw the (insert - dog, scissors, assistant, tape etc..) through the window.."

Comment

Can't wait to see him with his ears standing! He's going to look sooo handsome
                              sigpic

Dexter's Mom

Comment

Working...
                              X