ready to tape

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redheadsnotwarheads View Post
    Just repeat this mantra when the urge strikes "I must not throw the (insert - dog, scissors, assistant, tape etc..) through the window.."
    LOL - we'll get through this. I went through that when I was hoping to get Stewie's ears to stand - I was frustrated beyond belief.

Comment

I normally use the cup method for 3 weeks.........sometimes longer until there are no raw spots and everything is healed completely. If the ear grows, I just add another cup to make it tall.

I just know that when Ive started to tape too early, I end up with bad sores.

Good Luck!
      Carolyn
      Divine Acres Great Danes
      Divine Acres The Legend "Bruce" 5 1/2 months old..5th generation of DA Danes!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Carolyn View Post
        I normally use the cup method for 3 weeks.........sometimes longer until there are no raw spots and everything is healed completely. If the ear grows, I just add another cup to make it tall.

I just know that when Ive started to tape too early, I end up with bad sores.

Good Luck!
        They are completely healed, no raw spots - even the guy who did his crop comented he couldn't believe how healed he was. Use Fura Zone on your next crop, the stuff is amazing. The bell is all healed up today.

Comment

Working...
        X