Calgary or Alberta Cropping Vet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calgary or Alberta Cropping Vet?

Hi everyone, does anyone know of a Calgary Vet or even one in Alberta that has Dane cropping experience? My wife and I are getting another Dane and this time it's going to be a boy so we'd like him cropped..

Thx alot for your replies, Dan
    Hailey & George

I'd first see if the breeder offers their pups cropped. He/She can get it done for you at an additional cost.
    Charlotte, Zack (Blue Harlequin GD), and Grey (Russian Blue mix Cat)

sigpic
    Follow Zack's blog: http://wisdombyzack.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
      I'd first see if the breeder offers their pups cropped. He/She can get it done for you at an additional cost.
      I sure wish they did crop themselves but they don't. It's a bummer

Thx
      Hailey & George

Comment

There is one in Edmonton, that is where my boy was done, but his breeder took care of it. If you pm me I will give you my breeders web site.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure about Calgary, but I bet there is one there since there are a few dane breeders in that area...
          There are 2 vets that crop in Edmonton. Greenbank, but the puppy cannot be even a day over 8 weeks for them to crop. And Uncas I think will do up to 12 weeks.
          sigpic
          "Gia" and Olivia
          Am CH/Can GCH Kiltic Daynakin HunymoonNVegas CGN CHIC
          LiveSky Great Danes

Comment

There is one in Calgary but I can't remember who it is. I get all my danes cropped in Saskatoon at Acadia Vet Clinic. Phone number is 306-477-1222

Comment

Thx Everyone for the options Any others heard of a Crop Vet in Calgary?
              Hailey & George

Comment

Originally posted by Etrain View Post
                Thx Everyone for the options Any others heard of a Crop Vet in Calgary?
                You could call other breeders Alberta to see who they typically use. Even if your breeder doesn't crop, there may be other breeders who will and can provide a reference.
                Katie & Scarlett
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X