Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Squirt's Coming...I need y'alls opinions please!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a sweet face! I rescued both of mine when they were too old for cropping, so I have no advice on that, but good luck and give that lil puppy the best life ever!

Comment

I don't think she has the pup yet and she is going to meet up with Megan tomorrow, so I am sure she will get set strait.
      sigpic
      Lori, Desi & Grimm
      RIP my beloved Murray 5/17/07-09/13/12
      Join Boise Danes ... https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.ph...66337846714730
      Proud to be a Boise State Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by BicycleBabe View Post
        I'll bet that's the last time the OP writes "I need y'alls opinions"!
        LOL!
        sigpic
        Zeke @ 9 Months

Comment

Hey Guys!!
          I went to MeganT's today and she totally enlightened me on soooo many things! I have decided to wait on that little one until I find my perfect one!! And yes, I will definitely ask for opinions. I am new to this breed and can only expect to get knowledge from those who raise them!! THANKS
          sigpic
          ~Aunt Mari~
          Marianne Harper
          Portland, TN

Comment

YEAHHHH Megan,

You go girl!!!

You did the right thing: listen, learn, research and be prepared
            Member:
            Macon Kennel Club
            & Great Dane Club of the Mid-South

Comment

Mari, you made an extremely difficult choice and we all know how hard it is to turn your back on a pup you have already bought into in your mind. You have my respect and I hope you make a great choice in your pup and find one that perfectly suits your tastes and your lifestyle.
              sigpic

Comment

Way to go, girl!
                It must have been so hard deciding against the pup, but I'm sure you'll be so glad once you've found the right, perfect little baby for your family. This forum is SO full of information it's overwhelming at times..Good luck researching!

Comment

Originally posted by Anna17Beth View Post
                  Hey Guys!!
                  I went to MeganT's today and she totally enlightened me on soooo many things! I have decided to wait on that little one until I find my perfect one!! And yes, I will definitely ask for opinions. I am new to this breed and can only expect to get knowledge from those who raise them!! THANKS
                  Way to go girls!
                  Nessa
                  sigpic

Comment

You have made a great choice!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Good choice Mari and thank you Megan for taking the time to enlighten others!

Martha
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow, you have my respect Mari. Most people can't walk away after seeing the cute little puppy faces, but you made the right decision. This should save you a lot of heart ache in the long run.

Thanks Megan...you did good!
                        sigpic
                        Logan, Member GDCA and Past President GDCMF
                        Int'l CH & AM GCH Legacys Killer Instinct, TT, CHIC (Kaos)
                        www.lokenigreatdanes.com

Comment

Originally posted by Anna17Beth View Post
                          Hey Guys!!

Comment

Well guys..I'll let her post...but I think she may have found her puppy!

She really is a sweetie and listened to everything I had to say! And like she said, the difference in my dogs compared to the BYB ones...well nite and day...not that I'm bragging...she was just amazed!

I was so tickled earlier this summer when I became a member of the GDCA...which had always been a dream of mine...and I feel that if you know better and can help teach others what you have learned...well we owe it our breed!

Thanks everyone for the compliments...I didn't do anything more than what you all would have done!

"...none of us know what private hell or hardships the next person may have endured or faces even now. We should never aim even the tiniest arrow at a heart that may be more fragile than we know..." Janice

Comment

Last edited by BicycleBabe; 11-12-2009, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X