Vet Letting me do IT!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Vet Letting me do IT!!!

I was not there on Thursday. I came in today from Mt. Pleasant, SC. I am only showing Sunday. She is entered in the 12-18 month bitches. Come by and say hi. You can see a few more of Bill's ears. All of my breeders pups get cropped by Bill.

Logan
    sigpic
    Logan, Member GDCA and Past President GDCMF
    Int'l CH & AM GCH Legacys Killer Instinct, TT, CHIC (Kaos)
    www.lokenigreatdanes.com

Comment

I will be looking and cheering you on. I dont have any dogs enter this weekend, my current show pup is in heat and I dont want anyone getting mad at me for bring her. I will be helping Dana out in the ring with her clan. By the way what is the register name, so I know who to look for? GOOD LUCK!!!!

Susanne C. Roberts-Phillips

Member:
      Macon Kennel Club
      & Great Dane Club of the Mid-South

Comment

Sorry-I just saw your post. Her name is Ashlex Coastal Confessions V. Legacy. She unfortunately didn't want to cooperate with the handler, we only managed 4th.

My original line breeder took WB with her Brindle named Iggy and earned a 4pt major!

Logan
        sigpic
        www.lokenigreatdanes.com

Comment

Was she the one that wouldnt let the judge touch her at first. I was with the winners dog, she also got a 4 major. She was so surprise he is only 10 months old and third day out. I was also with a young girl with a light blue shirt sitting on the side lines.

Member:
          Macon Kennel Club

Comment

I don't think so, but I wasn't really ringside. Kava kept looking at me, so I left. I think the girl you are talking about was one of her littermates. Did she have natural or cropped ears? The natural ear belongs to my breeder.

This one is Kava-

[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f106/BGH72/KavaShowtest.jpg[IMG]

Sorry the picture is so grainy, I can't figure out how to resize it...LOL!

Logan
            sigpic
            www.lokenigreatdanes.com

Comment

I know which one you are talking about. That looks like Shannon handling her. Kava is a beauty. If I remember correctly she did okay towards the end.
              The winners dog was Ashton's Bad to the Bone #75 out of her breeding.

Member:
              Macon Kennel Club

Comment

Shanon is my (JR) handler when she is around. She is pretty busy with school and church this year. Kava's sire is Shanon's boy (champ)...Lance.

Thanks for the kind words on Kava. I like her and with time and more practice, she may get the hang of it, yet!

Logan
                sigpic
                www.lokenigreatdanes.com

Comment

Actually if you click on the "Photos" link at the bottom there are several pics of danes and they look great

Comment

Update On Zoe

Just an update on Zoe, as some of you may know I had decided to go with Dr. Bill Martin in Hendersonville, NC to recrop my Zoe's ears. We went 7:50 am Friday the 13th of Oct and she was out by noon. Everything went great and I asked if I needed to post her ears after her ears healed, he said no. After a couple of hours I took off the tape and guages to air dry, the EARS or now standing. I am very pleased with Mr. Martin's work. Thanks so much to everyone who recommend Mr. Martin. See below, photos taken as of Oct 13, 2006

http://www.gdohosting.com/dolforum/d...neyOct2006.jpg

Member:
                    Macon Kennel Club

Comment

RE: Update On Zoe

Glad she did great and Ive seen alot of his fixes and hes great!

http://www.xceldanes.com/lisa.jpg
                      www.xceldanes.com
                      sigpicLisa
                      www.xceldanes.com

Comment

Working...
                      X