Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! I cant get the Elastikon tape off our danes ears!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! I cant get the Elastikon tape off our danes ears!

Does anyone know anything that will take off the tape on our danes ears? It is pulling off all of her hair! It has been on their for four days... She has the natural ears, we are just taping them down.

RE: Help! I cant get the Elastikon tape off our danes ears!

Okay the tape is off with a little help of oil and going slow, but wow i will never tape her ears again, that looked so uncomfortable the whole time.

Comment

Dissolve-It works wonders and so does GooGone. Spray it on and wait, when they shake their head it about flies off!

Comment

Medical supply houses (the kind that sell ostomy supplies) sell three brands of tape/glue removers: Uni-Solve, Detachol, and Remove. I have used Uni-Solve and Detachol.

Of the two, I much prefer Detachol, as it has an oily base, what they advertise as a pleasant citrus scent actually is, and it works more gently than the other brand. And far more gently than household or Home Depot products.

Puppies can find those strong scents frightening. My pup accepted the scent of the Detachol very well.

It pays to check internet prices on these products as they really vary and can change from week to week.

mp

Comment

Opps...just realized you said you wouldn't be taping again!

Sorry you had a bad experience.

mp

Comment

Working...
          X