Floppy Cleaning Question :):)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floppy Cleaning Question :):)

Hi everyone! We have two little puppers, and are just curious, when and how often we should clean there ears!?! They are floppy ears, I like cropped, I like floppy, our breeder does not crop, and to us it just does not matter either way, floppy or "croppy" their hearts are still as big as the universe! but anyway, enough rambling, what do you guys use to clean the ears? Is it different with a puppy?? or the same?! And how often? (I know this is probably something we should know, but I was just wondering what everyone uses)
    And also, my little boy, JoeJoe, I think might have a "hurting" ear...it is not red, and does not appear to be different, but my little girl, CinCin, is constantly licking that ear for him...we pull her off, should we, or is she just being cuddly!? Just curious! Another thing, sorry...this is it, I promise, what can you put on their pads to protect them from cracking, freezing, and all that bad stuff?? (do you guys recommend those boots that they make??) So many questions
    Thanks in advance everyone!

RE: Floppy Cleaning Question

I have a natural eared Dane and we clean her ears a few times a year, but she's a really clean (aka prissy) dog. If her ears are bothering her I take her to the vet for cleaning, but the natural ears protect the ear canal better (there's an obstructed opening instead of a big open hole).

Have your vet show you how to do it, it's easy.

Comment

RE: Floppy Cleaning Question

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X