Top got cropped today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top got cropped today

Top went to get cropped today. I was really nervous and having second thoughts but the vet just called and said whe is fine. Too bad he has to stay the night there;8 Could someone tell me where I can get the medical adhesive remover that so many people use? Thanks,
    Maggie

RE: Top got cropped today

You can order online or find at a medical supply place.Unisolve also JB wholesale and some pet supply book I have has it.

Lisa Mcintosh
    http://xceldanes.com/index.html
    sigpicLisa
    www.xceldanes.com

Comment

I found Uni-Solve at a local pharmacy. I searched several pharmacies, but the pharmacy that ended up having it was affiliated with a hospital. They also had Zonas tape.

Comment

well, I picked my baby up today. He had to spend two nights at the vet and I have to say I don't know if I would do it again. He's acting just fine....A little whiney but still playfull. He just looks so pathetic I feel a little guilty. The vet said to bring him back on friday and they will re-tape him (they do it till they stand. He has one of those crazy bells around his head so he won't scratch and it turns out that he had mange so the shaves a chunk of his head to do a skin scrape. We will see in a little while if it was worth it but right now I have croppers remorse.

Comment

Been there.

Comment

Anyone know when he can stop wearing the crazy bell thing?? I'm guessing when he gets the stiches out. I'm so frustrated, I can't even cuddle him.

Comment

Working...
            X