Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what I got from my Secret Santa 2012!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what I got from my Secret Santa 2012!

To help us with keeping the forum neat and tidy, please post all your pics and stories to this thread.
    Last edited by dolmod; 12-03-2012, 12:01 PM.
    sigpic
    In Memory of Sky, EZ and Honor

Visit Poke's Facebook Page

Member of the GDC of MD.
    Well behaved danes are not born. They are “made” by responsible and caring dane owners.

Bogie's present arrived today!! And he REALLY REALLY REALLY wants to open it!!!

Notice how beautifully wrapped his gift is (I've blacked out the addresses), he is going to have SO much fun opening this one.

Thank you SO much to our Secret Santa.. Thank you
    My little Bogartsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mohitto View Post
      Bogie's present arrived today!! And he REALLY REALLY REALLY wants to open it!!!

Notice how beautifully wrapped his gift is (I've blacked out the addresses), he is going to have SO much fun opening this one.

Thank you SO much to our Secret Santa.. Thank you

Ohhhhhh CUTE!!!! haha It does really look like he wants in there.
      Something must smell good!!

Edit: I just looked at the pics again .... And I love the last one where he's stretched out. Too cute!! haha
      Last edited by TankNDaisysMom; 12-06-2012, 11:52 AM. Reason: Addition
      sigpic
      Melissa ..... Proud Mom to:
      Tank - Fawn English Mastiff, 4.5 years old(http://facebook.com/tanklindsay) &
      Daisy - Merle Great Dane, 2 years old(http://facebook.com/daisylindsay)

Comment

Thank you Dolmod for making this 'sticky'! You're the best

Comment

Package arrived!

Secret Santa package arrived today. Even included little Molly and Oliver- the resident feline have to put it up for now, Bella had the corner chewed in seconds. She definitely smells something good in there! So exciting

Jacki___________________
          Molly: 4.5 yr old Chihuahua/Dachshund - Fawn
          Bella: 2.5 yr Dane - Black. Harley: 3 yr Dane - Merle. Oliver: 5 yr old Feline Furball - Grey/White
          sigpic

"An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language." — Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by TankNDaisysMom View Post
            Ohhhhhh CUTE!!!! haha It does really look like he wants in there.
            Something must smell good!!

Edit: I just looked at the pics again .... And I love the last one where he's stretched out. Too cute!! haha
            Lol that's his stretch before be starts "boof'ing" and getting all zoomie.
            Thank you so much again! I love the wrapping!
            My little Bogartsigpic

Comment

Today, I got a box addressed to me from Amazon. I've been Christmas shopping, so I assumed it was something I had ordered myself. Nope! There was a wrapped box inside and it's for Olive from her SS! It's safely under the tree now.

Wife to Brian
              Mommy to 3 skin kids - Kaleb (6) and twins Ben and Ella (3) - and Olive, Great Dane (2)!
              <3

sigpic

Comment

Doesn't look all that safe to me!!!

Hey Gang: What day do we want to open and post pics. Both of ours show they should be delivered tomorrow. They left Champaign processing center at 1am today.

I think we did one the week of Christmas last year, and one a few days after due to some shipping issues. Was tons of fun!!!
                sigpicLynn - Ximmy's Mom's Mom - John & Lynsie, skin kids, Faela & Gus skin grandkids,OnzaPous, ReignaPous, Banshee & Kit-ten and now Dare Devil and Fuzzy Butt the cats, and of course......Ximmy Ximmy Xoom Xoom and [COLOR=red]Sprocket (aka Sprockey Wocky Puppy Pants) and Sibanca our newest Dane rescue

Comment

Wow that box is nicely done! The box I sent my stuff out in is far from that! An old shipping box I got outta my dad's shop, lol.
                  sigpic

Comment

Not sure we can wait till Christmas to open our box! I keeep moving it from room to room but these guys can smell it! We will try and wait but hoping we get the OK to open early!
                    sigpic
                    Buster

RIP Jack Diesel Caliber and Bubbles. Mommy misses you guys every day!

Comment

Originally posted by isdapous View Post
                      Doesn't look all that safe to me!!!
                      hehe I'm keeping a close eye on it....it may have to get put up though since she doesn't sleep in a crate anymore though.

Originally posted by HarlequinHorror View Post
                      Wow that box is nicely done! The box I sent my stuff out in is far from that! An old shipping box I got outta my dad's shop, lol.
                      I think Amazon wrapped it. But yes, it is very nicely done. She sure is excited to get into it.
                      Wife to Brian
                      Mommy to 3 skin kids - Kaleb (6) and twins Ben and Ella (3) - and Olive, Great Dane (2)!
                      <3

sigpic

Comment

I have to confess to my SS that I did open the box thinking that I would put the wrapped gifts under my tree.......Well, some of the gifts were wrapped in pretty boxes, and some in pretty tissue paper. I SWEAR I didn't peak at anything!!!!! I put all the tissue wrapped gifts in a bag under the tree and the box wrapped gifts too. Must admit (sheepishly), that I might have "heard" something interesting coming from one of the tissue wrapped gifts..........just saying. LOL.

Sorry!

Okay, I also admit that I am more excited than my dogs. There. I've said it.
                        sigpic
                        Hank 02/07/2010
                        Sam 08/25/2007 - 06/28/2013

Comment

My box is in the clost in the spare room. Even with the door closed, they snuffle under it.
                          And it is not cuz it is a new box, I order stuff all the time

Teresa
                          Teresa
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tarheelchick View Post
                            I have to confess to my SS that I did open the box thinking that I would put the wrapped gifts under my tree.......Well, some of the gifts were wrapped in pretty boxes, and some in pretty tissue paper. I SWEAR I didn't peak at anything!!!!! I put all the tissue wrapped gifts in a bag under the tree and the box wrapped gifts too. Must admit (sheepishly), that I might have "heard" something interesting coming from one of the tissue wrapped gifts..........just saying. LOL.

Sorry!

Okay, I also admit that I am more excited than my dogs. There. I've said it.
                            LOL! Yeah I wrapped most of the presents in my box (badly, I might add, but Harley likes ripping up wrapping paper so I just did it for the fun), but I left one unwrapped because it wouldn't fit in the box wrapped.
                            sigpic

Comment

Banjo & Piper recieved their SS box. they think mommmy is mean since she won't open it yet. It is under the tree.
                              sigpic
                              Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
                              Associate Member GDCNE
                              Member GSPCA
                              Member NAVHDA
                              Member Central Maine Kennel Club
                              High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

Working...
                              X