This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving!

Paul and I would like to wish all of our members a very Happy Thanksgiving!

We are both very thankful to have such a group of dedicated dane owners here that are willing to devote their time and energy to educate the public about our great breed of dog, the great dane.

We hope that you all will have a wonderful holiday with friends and family and wish you all the best!
    sigpic
    In Memory of Sky, EZ and Honor

Visit Poke's Facebook Page

Member of the GDC of MD.
    Well behaved danes are not born. They are “made” by responsible and caring dane owners.

Thank you and same you you and yours! im gonna enjoy spending the day with the family and enjoy the wonderful weather. Dont eat too much ha
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
    -Unknown

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
    -Roger Caras

Comment

Thank YOU!! Thanks for having such a friendly site - this site has helped me more than words can say. I hope everyone has an amazing day today...and every day. HAPPY THANKSGIVING DOL

Comment

DOL is one of the things I am grateful for. It has been such a delight sharing all the trials & tribulations of living with Danes with so many others who know the joys and sorrows.
        sigpicLynn - Ximmy's Mom's Mom - John & Lynsie, skin kids, Faela & Gus skin grandkids,OnzaPous, ReignaPous, Banshee & Kit-ten and now Dare Devil and Fuzzy Butt the cats, and of course......Ximmy Ximmy Xoom Xoom and [COLOR=red]Sprocket (aka Sprockey Wocky Puppy Pants) and Sibanca our newest Dane rescue

Comment

Working...
        X