Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm REALLY hoping Gary's gift arrives today... otherwise we probably won't get it in time for the group opening.

Fingers crossed!!!
    sigpic
    ~ Mama to 4 kids and 2 fur-babies ~
    Gary ~ Great Dane ~ Merle Male
    Jager ~ Wiener Dog ~ Black & Tan

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatDaneGary View Post
      I'm REALLY hoping Gary's gift arrives today... otherwise we probably won't get it in time for the group opening.

Fingers crossed!!!
      awww fingers crossed for ya.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Dane Happy View Post
        awww fingers crossed for ya.
        Did Yetti's come yet? I saw you were one of the others that was still waiting...
        sigpic

Comment

• I really think I'm going to cry if my person hasn't gotten their's by tomorrow. :/ I sent it out so early and don't want them to be disappointed. All I can do now is hope I guess.
          sigpic
          LeAnna & Hades

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatDaneGary View Post
            Did Yetti's come yet? I saw you were one of the others that was still waiting...
            Nope not yet. 4 days left though. Good thing I didn't tell Yetti he had a package coming. He's not to patient. LOL!! Did yours come today?
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DaneLover13 View Post
              I really think I'm going to cry if my person hasn't gotten their's by tomorrow. :/ I sent it out so early and don't want them to be disappointed. All I can do now is hope I guess.
              Awww hugs. I know the feeling. We put so much thought and effort behind our gifts we don't want our people disappointed. And didn't you have to send yours twice? My gosh. But there are 4 days left, it'll get there.
              sigpic

Comment

Awww hugs. I know the feeling. We put so much thought and effort behind our gifts we don't want our people disappointed. And didn't you have to send yours twice? My gosh. But there are 4 days left, it'll get there.
                Yes, I feel absolutely horrible. :/ and I paid extra with the priority so it only should have taken 2-3 days, it's been 7! It's just stressing me out, I'm so excited about what we sent and its going to break my heart if they don't get it in time.
                sigpic
                LeAnna & Hades

Comment

• Next year I highly sugges using Fedex. I was pleasantly suprised at their prices and shipping times. They were $5 cheaper than the USPS or UPS, and delivered 2 days quicker. Sweet.
                  sigpic
                  A backyard breeder (BYB) is someone who has been deemed not a reputable breeder.

A "Responsible Breeder" supports their buyers, supports their own dogs, and supports the lives of any fututre puppies by having (and keeping up with) all the appropriate health testing suggested by the GDCA.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigLittleSmall View Post
                    Next year I highly sugges using Fedex. I was pleasantly suprised at their prices and shipping times. They were $5 cheaper than the USPS or UPS, and delivered 2 days quicker. Sweet.
                    I will definitely keep this in mind! I'm used to shipping packages to my brother (APO/FOB) or my family overseas and the flat rate boxes have always been good to me, but this time they dropped the ball and I'm scared my SS person will be the one hurt.
                    sigpic
                    LeAnna & Hades

Comment

• wow - I am feeling a might stressed here. I don't know if my SS person received their package - I guess most folks aren't as obsessive about checking their e-mails as I am. Seriously have been on DOL site 3 to 4x a day to check and see who has received their packages. I was thinking some packages were headed out of country and then our mail system sometimes doesn't deliver as we wished....
                      So folks who have done this in the past - sigh - when should I call in the Elves?

Comment

• If you can't get the sender to give you a tracking number, you probably should call in the elves. the packages won't get there until after Christmas anyway at this late date, but better late than never.

I can tell you I have the delivery confirmation on the one of our two that hasn't replied that they have it yet.
                        sigpicLynn - Ximmy's Mom's Mom - John & Lynsie, skin kids, Faela & Gus skin grandkids,OnzaPous, ReignaPous, Banshee & Kit-ten and now Dare Devil and Fuzzy Butt the cats, and of course......Ximmy Ximmy Xoom Xoom and [COLOR=red]Sprocket (aka Sprockey Wocky Puppy Pants) and Sibanca our newest Dane rescue

Comment

• I have delivery confirmation that the box I sent was received on December 5, but they have not posted that it was received yet.. I really hope it was delivered to the right place!
                          sigpic
                          Jazmin - Great Dane (June 15, 2011)
                          Maia - Great Dane/Lab (Nov 2007)
                          4 cats - Marvin, Koskie, Xander (Monkey), Alexa

Julius - Great Dane (adopted May 19, 2012, passed away June 20, 2012)
                          Tiernan - Great Dane (Feb 13, 2008-Dec 28, 2011)[/I]

Comment

• Originally posted by BigLittleSmall View Post
                            Next year I highly sugges using Fedex. I was pleasantly suprised at their prices and shipping times. They were $5 cheaper than the USPS or UPS, and delivered 2 days quicker. Sweet.
                            Do they require you to ship priority if it's over a certain weight? And do they ship overseas? I'm really disappointed in the packages I sent USPS that were sent first class. They told me 6 - 10 business days for each package and I keep checking the tracking on the package and it will only show me up to so much. It's very frustrating.
                            sigpic

Comment

Do they require you to ship priority if it's over a certain weight? And do they ship overseas? I'm really disappointed in the packages I sent USPS that were sent first class. They told me 6 - 10 business days for each package and I keep checking the tracking on the package and it will only show me up to so much. It's very frustrating.
                              FedEx ships everything priority. Nothing takes longer than 3-4 days. And for a few bucks more its 2 days. Then you get pricey when it's next day or overnight.

I'm fairly certain they have FedEx international .. They also have FedEx freight.

http://www.fedex.com/us/internationa...hts/index.html
                              sigpic
                              A backyard breeder (BYB) is someone who has been deemed not a reputable breeder.

A "Responsible Breeder" supports their buyers, supports their own dogs, and supports the lives of any fututre puppies by having (and keeping up with) all the appropriate health testing suggested by the GDCA.

Comment

• WOOT!!!! Guess what came while I was at work yesterday?!! I didn't get home from work until after 9p, so I didn't get a chance to post last night.

Gary is VERY excited!! I couldn't even get an un-blurry picture because he was hopping around with excitement.

Gary is VERY excited to open!!
                                Last edited by GreatDaneGary; 12-22-2012, 11:02 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X