Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We haven't received ours yet. Our package should have arrived at our person's yesterday although I haven't seen them post that they've received it. That was the second time I mailed it the first time I sent it I forgot the street address, luckily I got it back.

Comment

• I'm starting to wonder about the package we sent out. First time shipping out of the US and don't know how long it will take. Been 7 business days not including Saturdays. I sure hope they get it before Christmas! When should I start to worry?
      sigpic
      *Jennifer*
      Mom to 3 skin kids
      (Braden-8yr, Mackenzie-11yr & Anthony-19yr)
      1 German Shepherd (Sadie - 6 yrs)
      1 Harl Great Dane (Shelby - 4 yrs)
      1 Black Great Dane (Enzo - 2 yr)

Comment

• Originally posted by floridajen View Post
        I'm starting to wonder about the package we sent out. First time shipping out of the US and don't know how long it will take. Been 7 business days not including Saturdays. I sure hope they get it before Christmas! When should I start to worry?

Mine took 10 days to the US including non business days so probably 7 business days too, it'll get there eventually so not to worry!
        Last edited by HarlequinHorror; 12-19-2012, 08:56 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

• I got a notification that there is a parcel at the post office to be picked up!!! I'm so excited haha It's either the Secret Santa Present or one other thing ordered for Xmas. I'm really really hoping it's the Secret Santa present! haha I'm like a little kid.
          sigpic
          Melissa ..... Proud Mom to:
          Tank - Fawn English Mastiff, 4.5 years old(http://facebook.com/tanklindsay) &
          Daisy - Merle Great Dane, 2 years old(http://facebook.com/daisylindsay)

Comment

• Yay!!! Tank & Daisy's parcel has arrived!!

I picked it up on my way back to work so they dont know yet .... I'm excited to show them the box tonight when I get home though.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TankNDaisysMom View Post
              Yay!!! Tank & Daisy's parcel has arrived!!

I picked it up on my way back to work so they dont know yet .... I'm excited to show them the box tonight when I get home though.
              congrats
              sigpic

Comment

• I'm still waiting on my box.

Happy Holidays everyone.
                sigpic

Comment

• The dogs were so excited about the box last night. I didn't take any pics of them though, but it was too cute. Everytime I tried to take a pic they'd stop playing with the box.

Daisy struck again yesterday and opened 2 more presents under the tree. This time they were Jared's! lol I'm sure when Xmas day comes she wont help me open presents though, that stinker!
                  sigpic

Comment

• I'm so relieved my person's package was delivered Monday. No package here yet.

Comment

• Haven't heard as to whether or not my SS person has received theirs.... I had started PMing folks who haven't yet posted to see if they got their package. Maybe I'll just name you folks now and hopefully we'll all know if our packages got to where they were suppose to go -
                      Odin's Mom
                      Charlsey
                      brennasmom (I saw you were still waiting)
                      Paradis (got your PM)
                      Dane Happy
                      IvyWynne
                      Harlequinhorror (saw you were still waiting)
                      sierramist0690
                      IowaMom
                      Alp
                      TennesseeRose
                      Marj
                      GreatDaneGary (saw you were still waiting)

Comment

• We just got our package this morning!!!
                        sigpicMom to
                        Gracie Lou (GD)
                        Boobah (Mixed)
                        Charlie(Cat)

Comment

• Originally posted by Michkendo View Post
                          Haven't heard as to whether or not my SS person has received theirs.... I had started PMing folks who haven't yet posted to see if they got their package. Maybe I'll just name you folks now and hopefully we'll all know if our packages got to where they were suppose to go -
                          Odin's Mom
                          Charlsey
                          Paradis (got your PM)
                          Dane Happy
                          IvyWynne
                          sierramist0690
                          IowaMom
                          Alp
                          TennesseeRose
                          Marj
                          Yes, we are still waiting... patiently. Well, me a little more patiently than Gary. Maybe that's the reason to his madness this morning. Hahaha! (See "Cabin Fever" post)
                          sigpic
                          ~ Mama to 4 kids and 2 fur-babies ~
                          Gary ~ Great Dane ~ Merle Male
                          Jager ~ Wiener Dog ~ Black & Tan

Comment

• I checked the tracking number for mine, and it says it was delivered to my SS around 5pm last night

4:27pm Delivered - Left at Front Door
                            sigpic
                            A backyard breeder (BYB) is someone who has been deemed not a reputable breeder.

A "Responsible Breeder" supports their buyers, supports their own dogs, and supports the lives of any fututre puppies by having (and keeping up with) all the appropriate health testing suggested by the GDCA.

Comment

• We received our package last night!! ... the girls haven't seen the package yet because i have to go pick it up from my parents house (not 100% convinced that the package would have made it to my house so i just get everything sent to my parents house)

and our gift was delivered a few days ago!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Michkendo View Post
                                Haven't heard as to whether or not my SS person has received theirs.... I had started PMing folks who haven't yet posted to see if they got their package. Maybe I'll just name you folks now and hopefully we'll all know if our packages got to where they were suppose to go -
                                Odin's Mom
                                Charlsey
                                Paradis (got your PM)
                                Dane Happy
                                IvyWynne
                                sierramist0690
                                IowaMom
                                Alp
                                TennesseeRose
                                Marj
                                I haven't received my package yet. Still waiting.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X