Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is just awesome!!! He has come a long way and he looks soooooooooo happy now thanks to all of your effort. So glad he found the perfect home!

Comment

• What a great ending to this story. Thanks for sharing!
      Kresge86
      Owned by Ardbeg (dane) and Dell (crazy Boxer mix). Missing Lola, Harley & Zak.

Comment

• This is so wonderful. What a great situation for him. Oh, thank you, thank you, all who made this possible. It's truly heartwarming.
        Ann & John and Navy (b. 1/5/14)
        Whisper (Avatar 3/9/07 - 11/19/13)

Zip (2000-2007 - waiting at the Bridge)
        http://dolforum.com/forum/image.php?...ine=1215894342

Also at the Bridge: Woof, Natasha, Kippie, Black Jack, Thumper, Nigra Altair and Sean

Comment

• jaxie is so handsome and lookds so sweet! im glad he has a perfect home
          http://4supra.blogspot.com

sigpic

Comment

• This is so amazing, David.. thank you so much for giving this boy the life he deserves! I will be forever thankful to you and a caring place for all that you have done! I can honestly say, I will never forget this story for as long as I live. GOd bless you!
            Kayla
            sigpic
            LEXI-3 yr old Sfemale harl great dane
            LEVI- 4yr old Nmale yellow lab
            ZOEY-2yr old Sfemale chinese crested
            ROCKY-10yr old Nmale yorkie (rescued)
            MAKO- 5 1/2mo OLD MALE HARL GREAT DANE

Comment

• Originally posted by kayla j View Post
              This is so amazing, David.. thank you so much for giving this boy the life he deserves! I will be forever thankful to you and a caring place for all that you have done! I can honestly say, I will never forget this story for as long as I live. GOd bless you!
              Kayla
              So glad you came back to see the happy ending. Jaxie had a rough first quarter of his life but the rest of his life made up for that 100 fold.

All my foster dogs have happy endings and I am committed to make sure that happens. I did what I was asked to do from the beginning and now I will never do such a public rescue again. The rescues I am involved with will be private.

Comment

• I am sooooo glad Jaxie has a great home. Brought tears to my eyes.
                ~Patty~ I have the right to remain silent; I don't have the ability.

Comment

• Wow.. It never stops putting a smile on my face! To think how horrible Jaxie was feeling when we had him here in MS and how he feels now. I can't ever thank everyone enough that has helped and said a prayer. GO JAXIE
                  LEXI- Spayed Female Harlequinn.

ZOEY- Spayed Female Chinese Crested.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPU View Post
                    So glad you came back to see the happy ending. Jaxie had a rough first quarter of his life but the rest of his life made up for that 100 fold.

All my foster dogs have happy endings and I am committed to make sure that happens. I did what I was asked to do from the beginning and now I will never do such a public rescue again. The rescues I am involved with will be private.
                    Well I am sorry to hear that. It was an amazing story that Im sure no one will ever forget. Im glad that it was public though because Im sure Jaxie needed all the prayers and well wishes that he got. I will never forget you and your will to make this dog have such an amazing end to his hard life. I am sorry that things weren't so easy for you. Its been a long time since ive been on here and to come back and see this just warms my heart! God bless you once again David..
                    K
                    sigpic
                    LEXI-3 yr old Sfemale harl great dane
                    LEVI- 4yr old Nmale yellow lab
                    ZOEY-2yr old Sfemale chinese crested
                    ROCKY-10yr old Nmale yorkie (rescued)
                    MAKO- 5 1/2mo OLD MALE HARL GREAT DANE

Comment

• For those that remember Jaxie, here is a video on his new life.

Jaxie's new home

Comment

• How wonderful! Thanks for sharing.
                        Kresge86
                        Owned by Ardbeg (dane) and Dell (crazy Boxer mix). Missing Lola, Harley & Zak.

Comment

• Thanks for sharing. I love to see danes in their forever homes.
                          sigpic
                          Buster

RIP Jack Diesel Caliber and Bubbles. Mommy misses you guys every day!

Comment

• Just what I needed to see today.
                            Thank-you for sharing!
                            Teresa
                            sigpic

Comment

• Looks like Jaxie is enjoying all the love and wonderful life that he so deserves! Thank you for the update. Jaxie will be forever in my heart. Like the video says....he IS an inspiration. Love 'ya Jaxie!!
                              sigpic
                              www.rescuemetugz.com

Michele, Roscoe, Ava, Romeo, (RIP Daphne)
                              http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=732e92418610139ae96918&skin_id=701&utm_so urce=otm&utm_medium=text_url
                              Be part of the solution by not being part of the problem. NO BYB's!!

Comment

Working...
                              X