Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATED 8/30 Signatures in posts and Sales of puppies or services on the forum

A reminder for those that use signatures in their posts, please read the specific segment below taken from the DOL "Terms of Use" and adjust your signatures to conform:

"You agree that you will not post (message content or signature) any images or comments with the intention of selling a dog(s) or any other animal(s), a product(s) or a service(s). Items that are intended to solely benefit Great Dane Rescue are exempt." ( Source http://www.danesonline.com/legal.htm )

if you are a breeder and have puppies or an upcoming litter advertised on your website, you MUST remove your kennel link from your signature.

There is to be NO PRIVATE fundraising on this forum by any member for any reason. No sales of merchandise, ebay sales, no payment for medical bills, etc.

There are NO EXCEPTIONS.

Fundraising for rescue is approved on a case by case basis only after the management of DOL is notified in advance. 100% of all proceeds must go to rescue.

Please do not hotlink images from other websites that are not your own. It is considered bandwidth theft.

Post of a personal and/or mature nature need to be posted on your member blog. DOL is a educational dane forum.
    Last edited by dolmod; 08-30-2010, 12:16 PM.
    sigpic
    In Memory of Sky, EZ and Honor

Visit Poke's Facebook Page

Member of the GDC of MD.
    Well behaved danes are not born. They are “made” by responsible and caring dane owners.

It's come to my attention again that some unscrupulous folks are using the DOL PM/email system to market puppies and services. This is prohibited on this forum. Violaters will be permanently banned.

DOL is an educational forum, not a sales site.

If a member PM's or emails you with spam of any kind, please notify either Paul or myself.

Thank you!
    sigpic

Member of the GDC of MD.
    Well behaved danes are not born. They are “made” by responsible and caring dane owners.

Comment

bumping this up:

It's come to my attention again that some unscrupulous folks are using the DOL PM/email system to market puppies and services. This is prohibited on this forum. Violaters will be permanently banned.

DOL is an educational forum, not a sales site.

If a member PM's or emails you with spam of any kind, please notify either Paul or myself.

Thank you!
      sigpic

Member of the GDC of MD.

Comment

an addition to this-please do not use anyone else's copyrighted works for your signature. I have seen some artwork from cafepress being used as signatures lately.

Any copyrighted works will be removed immediately.
        sigpic

Member of the GDC of MD.

Comment

Just another reminder-if you are a breeder and have puppies or an upcoming litter advertised on your website, you MUST remove your kennel link from your signature.
          sigpic

Member of the GDC of MD.

Comment

Working...
          X