Good News!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News!

Went for Olivias second Adequan shot and everyone noticed the improvement. I was afraid I was just wishing it to be better because they usually don't see improvement til after the second shot. We are walking on air. Extra yogart tonight. Wanted to share the joy!
    Thanks to all,
    Linda

RE: Good News!

I do Linda I am so happy for you both keeping you both in my prayers jean in MI

Comment

Excellent news!! Thanks for sharing !!
      Carolyn
      Divine Acres Great Danes
      Carolyn
      Divine Acres Great Danes
      Divine Acres The Legend "Bruce" 5 1/2 months old..5th generation of DA Danes!
      sigpic

Comment

Nobody around home wants the hear my day to day Olivia progress report, so at the cost of boring you all, I must report that she is walking on all 4 legs. Not 3 ,or 3 and a tiptoe ,but 4 flat foot put your whole weight on legs. She is even running ( not encouraged yet).
        Thanks for listening,
        Linda

Comment

Yaahh Olivia.

Comment

That is so wonderful! Give Olivia some extra slobber-kisses from my doggies and me! :-)

Ami, Tuesday, Lily and Nelson

Comment

Isn't it frustrating when nobody is as excited as you? Happens at my house all the time.........I keep teasing that I am going to rent a bunch of pre-schoolers because they get excited about anything. :+

I for one think it is awesome news!! I hope Olivia keeps improving!

Comment

Working...
              X