Star

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star

Within six month we have lost Skylar and now Star.....She was almost eleven with a huge personality. When we rescued her nine years ago I was warned that she wasn't your normal happy go lucky Dane....oh boy were they right. Extremely leash aggressive she would turn around and go after me if she couldn't get to a dog on walk. God, she was a challenge but I knew that she would take a bullet for me. I have never felt so safe in my life....After the first year we found our rhythm and she became a great family member with tolerating 150 puppies and keeping the herd at the house in check. God I will miss that demanding bitch. Give all your babies a hug.
    (Star is the mantle in the picture )
    sigpic

Big hugs! I cant imagine how tough it must be to lose them so close together.
    sigpic

Peach, merle Great Dane
    Born July 7 2014
    Peach & Emily!

Comment

RIP Star!

So sorry for your loss!
      sigpic

Comment

So sorry for your loss
        sigpicLisa
        Missing Mira (7/15/03-12/17/13)

Comment

I'm so sorry to read that she has gone. Sending big Dane hugs your way.
          sigpicCelle: 7/1/14, my current problem child
          Chance: 9/3/05, the stray kitten that Jena brought home
          Jena: 6/2/99 - 10/6/09 R.l.P. my heart dog (merle GD)

Comment

Originally posted by hdpartsman0032 View Post
            I'm so sorry to read that she has gone. Sending big Dane hugs your way.
            So very sorry to hear this - ((HUGS)) to you and your crew. You have such a big heart - she was very lucky to have found you.
            -Lisa (Zoomer's mom)

Comment

RIP star 😢
              She's still watching over you and protecting you though, huge hugs from us your way
              sigpic 6/20/14 Parros

Comment

Star was so beautiful...and I can see that alpha boss in her face!!! I am so very sorry for your loss...

Comment

I'm so very sorry...Last year was like that for me, losing two dogs very close together.
                  Tracy
                  sigpic
                  Mouse April 2010
                  Echo -- run free, Sweetie! Jan 9, 2007 - April 24, 2014 Lost to osteosarcoma at 7 years, 3 months. RIP.

Comment

i'm so very sorry for your recent loss. i, too, can relate, having lost pea in february and a short 5 months later, losing bentley. star was a beautiful girl and sounds like a great personality! RIP pretty girl!
                    [SIGPIC]

Comment

Sending Dane hugs!
                      sigpic
                      Willow and Liv

Comment

Working...
                      X