No announcement yet.

my sweet bentley

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry Charlene, such beautiful words for an incredible dog. I hope that you find peace soon, in knowing that he is okay and no longer in pain. Rest in peace Bentley, fly free with your angel wings
    ~Kelsey, mom to~
    Kumah-merle Great Dane 4 years
    Nala-fawn Great Dane 2 months
    Cece- Calico 4 years
    Sammy- Black Domestic Long Hair 3 years
    Tyke- 4 months

Comment

So very sorry for your loss!! Rest In Peace Bentley!!
      Linda and Rocky
      sigpic
      Jesse 1998-2007
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGVBbjuLUGM
      Harley 1998-2002
      Breeze 1973-1982

Comment

Oh Charlene...I am so very sorry...I have tears in my eyes for you....I know how your heart aches...I just lost my boy Merlin...he looked quite a bit like Bentley...I know Merlin met Bentley and said.."We have to watch and protect our Moms from here now...I will show you.." Sending love your way...

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Comment

Charlene, I am so sorry for your loss. What beautiful words you wrote...
            sigpic
            Hank 02/07/2010
            Sam 08/25/2007 - 06/28/2013

Comment

I am so sorry. Hopefully he'll be able to play with my Cassie up there. She'd love that. My heart hurts for you.

Comment

thank you all so much for the lovely words. i want to especially thank tracy who guided me along the way by explaining what her sweet echo went through. it helped me so much to know what to expect along the way. thanks tracy!

even with my 2 girls here, my house seems so empty without pea and bentley. they were my sidekicks for 6 years and i miss them so much. now they are together with ashley again and i know they're watching over us.

strickler, i'm so so sorry to know you lost merlin. i just can't put my finger on what it is about this breed that leaves such a huge hole in our hearts when they are no longer here. i guess it's everything about them, and more.

as long as there is breath in my body and i am able, i will always have a dane or 2 at my side...no matter how much it hurts to lose them.

thanks again. to everybody!
                [SIGPIC]

Comment

I dread opening this thread .........I have goose bumps from reading your letter to him as it hits home more than you can imagine.......
                  I am so very sorry for your loss
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm so sorry Nina, I always loved your stories about him and Pea and Ashley, they are back together at last. Glad you have your new girls to give you some comfort.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

bentley's urn arrived yesterday. need to get some ink for my printer so i can get a picture in it. i should have him home any day now.

*sigh*
                      [SIGPIC]

Comment

I haven't been on DOL for a while, and Charlene - this very sad news was the first post I saw. I knew in my heart of hearts Bentley crossed over and I was weeping even before I got to your very loving and heartfelt letter to him.
                        Whenever one of us loses one of our sweet Danes, we all feel it. Ever so sorry for your loss

Comment

Working...
                        X