No announcement yet.

Diesel..Goodbye my big guy.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can def. tell the love you have for him. I'm so sorry for your loss. May the happy memories overwhelm the sad ones his pain has caused.
    My Blog: My Fur-Real Life

sigpic

*Jennifer*
    Wife to John, Mom to McKayla and Chris
    Owned by Katie and Rio

Comment

So very sorry for your loss. What a beautiful boy he was. RIP Diesel
      Tamara and Deuce
      sigpic

Comment

What a beautiful post. I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP Diesel. I can tell he was truly loved by you and your family.
        sigpic
        Crystal
        Owned by:
        Dexter 8 year old GD, CGC
        CH xxx's Top Gear AKA Studebaker (Baker) 4 years
        Bagel 19 yr old Maine Coon
        Lox 11 yr old Russian Blue mix

Comment

Diesel sounds like he was a great friend. And I might add that it sounds like he was lucky to have you as well..........
          sigpic
          Hank 02/07/2010
          Sam 08/25/2007 - 06/28/2013

Comment

I am so sorry to hear of your loss!! I lost my girl, Maggie, Friday as well. She was 11, turning 12 in May. I still can feel her on my body and wrapped in my arms. It is very hard to digest that has come to an end. I miss her so much!! The only comfort I can give you is, we will have a best friend waiting for us!! Diesel was a gorgeous boy!!

Brandy Bendix

Comment

I seldom ever read any posts in this section for a reason... So sorry for your loss. RIP Diesel.
              Gary
              sigpic Cooper 2 years old
              "Turner" Great Dane DOB: 4/7/2008
              "Cooper" Great Dane DOB: 11/20/2010
              "Lady" Beagle DOB: 8/24/2009
              "Penny" Miniature Bull Terrier DOB: 8/17/2010

Comment

Sorry for you loss! RIP big beautiful Diesel! I will keep you in my thoughts and pray for the pain in your heart to heal.
                sigpic
                Roxy & Ace

Comment

I want to thank everyone for all the kind words and support. You know people used to ask me all the time, how do you live with such a big dog in the house? The answer I gave all the time was, how could you not? I guess it takes a special breed of person to love such a special breed of dog. On a different note, I had my first much needed laugh today. When I got home today one of our smaller pups got into something. I told my wife I think it was tanner. She said no, I think it was diesel. She ment barkley. I could not help but to burst out laughing. I said poor diesel, he is not even hear and he still takes the heat. Thanks again folks. You have no idea, or maybe you do how much this helps.

Comment

So very sorry for your loss

Comment

Sniff sniff. You made me cry with your tribute. What an amazing friend you have lost, your tribute shows how evident that is. I have recently been in your shoes, and it totally sucks. You will get through this.

Take it one day at a time, it will get better. You will be sad, angry, frustrated, and start getting over it, and start all over again. And eventually, you will have more and more good days, and you will start remembering the good times, and you will not cry every time. Bless you.

RIP big guy. Godspeed.
                      Chris, Wife to Dave, and Mom three human teenagers.
                      Also mom to Tori (11 yo Lab), , Ayla (2 yo brindle dane), Milo (2 yo boxer), Killian (4 week old iw pup who is still with his breeder and mommy) 3 kittens, 2 horses, multiple reptiles, 7 fainting goats, 25 chickens, and 2 pot bellied pigs, all of whom make life great!
                      RIP CARLIE 2/09-2/11 & REILLY 10/4/08-11/20/12, best friends together forever now.

sigpic

Comment

Sorry for your loss. He is always going to be with you....
                        sigpic
                        Justice 9 months
                        131 lbs.
                        32.5 inches @ shoulder

Comment

I too, teared up w/ your beautiful tribute. Run free Diesel.

"as long as there is memory, they'll live on in the heart"
                          Stella (Merle), Zeus (Blue)
                          Noogie-Boogie (Doxxie)
                          Kasey (Pug aka: the turd)

The Felines: Precious, Chloe & Ray
                          At the Bridge: Fluffy, Brandy, Tiffany, Gizmo, Woof, Scrappy, Duke, Shay, Cleo, Vader, Pepper, Conner

Comment

More tears here! I'm so very sorry for your loss. ~ RIP Diesel ~

Comment

I'm a little late but I just wanted to say that you gave a lovely tribute for a wonderful dog. RIP Diesel
                              sigpic

*bethany*
                              Nova - 3 yr old Great Dane
                              Pepper - 9 yr old Chihuahua
                              Mable - 4 yr old Great Dane Rescue

Comment

He obviously had a lifetime of love...you will see him again one day.
                                sigpicAngela and Gunner

Comment

Working...
                                X