Happy Birthday Savanah...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Savanah...

Hey, Naners...Just wanted to wish you a happy 13th birthday. Don't know if birthdays are celebrated at the Bridge, but we're celebrating here.

Life is just not the same without you, Savanah. I think about you every day and still wish I could get just one more of your special hugs or wake up and have your smiling face be the first thing I see. Hope you've made a lot of friends at the Bridge and you're happy.

The other night, Chance did something he hasn't done for a long time...he waited at the top of the stairs and looked behind him before going into my bedroom, just like he used to do when he would wait for you to catch up with him. Was that you, Savanah? I'd like to think so.

I am very fortunate to have had you in my life, you will live forever in my heart. I love you, Savanah Banana.
    Karen, Chance, Lucy and Savanah RB

sigpic

Aw, Happy BD, Savannah. I hope you have met Zip and Woof and Natasha and all our others at the Bridge and are having a grand old time.
    Ann & John and Navy (b. 1/5/14)
    Whisper (Avatar 3/9/07 - 11/19/13)

Zip (2000-2007 - waiting at the Bridge)
    http://dolforum.com/forum/image.php?...ine=1215894342

Also at the Bridge: Woof, Natasha, Kippie, Black Jack, Thumper, Nigra Altair and Sean

Comment

Originally posted by kwhit View Post
      Hey, Naners...Just wanted to wish you a happy 13th birthday. Don't know if birthdays are celebrated at the Bridge, but we're celebrating here.

Life is just not the same without you, Savanah. I think about you every day and still wish I could get just one more of your special hugs or wake up and have your smiling face be the first thing I see. Hope you've made a lot of friends at the Bridge and you're happy.

The other night, Chance did something he hasn't done for a long time...he waited at the top of the stairs and looked behind him before going into my bedroom, just like he used to do when he would wait for you to catch up with him. Was that you, Savanah? I'd like to think so.

I am very fortunate to have had you in my life, you will live forever in my heart. I love you, Savanah Banana.
      That made me well up . . . . Happy Birthday Savannah.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X