dog training apps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dog training apps

Has anyone used an Apps on their phone to aid in dog training and if so which ones do you like?

I haven't really found any good apps - most of them are dog whistle apps, which seems pretty useless. Maybe some of the ones you pay for are better, but I'm too cheap to pay for apps. I noticed there's a Rally-O app that might be fun.
    Katie & Scarlett
    sigpic

Comment

lol i am with you on the to cheap to buy apps unless it is something i have tried before hand and like...

i found one free app for a clicker. it is nothing fancy but gets the job done. it is called clicker.

Comment

The one I find most useful is just good ole youtube - and then Kikopups videos (there are a ton of other good ones too of course, but I almost always start with kikopup)

Comment

Greenmagick thanks. i am watching some of her videos now!

Comment

ok one more question... when i 1st logged on to the forums from my smart phone it said there was an app for DOL i neglected to go and look at it and now i am unable to find it. can someone point me in the right direction for this app?

Comment

It's tapatalk. It's what I'm using right now.
              Zephyr CGN, RE, TT- crazy harlequin
              Divine Acres Riddle Me This- regal fawn

http://thegrownups.ca/ on life and (not) growing up.

Comment

Originally posted by kayla baxter View Post
                It's tapatalk. It's what I'm using right now.
                thank you. this was the app but wasnt what i thought it was.

Comment

You download Tapatalk and that's what enables you to use forums. Then you search for DOL within Tapatalk, and it will connect you. So there's no app for DOL per se, but you can access DOL (and other forums who have enabled this) via Tapatalk.
                  Katie & Scarlett
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X