Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last post on Maddie

Lesson Learned!

I had a signed paper from Humanity for Healthy Animals Foundation. Obviously it didn't mean squat to the police (yes, they were sent out by the agency). We all made it clear to the new family that I would take Maddie back if needed because I didn't want her re-homed again.

The agency told me to let them handle it, then suddenly dropped the whole thing on me when it was clear to them that the next route was court. Truthfully, I wish they had never contacted me when things became strained. I returned to Fresno on their request.

So much more led up to my re-homing Maddie in the time that I did. An unpaid leave from a very stressful job and a looming foreclosure. I felt that I had few options. I had already sold everything in my home and had only the 1983 RV to call home. None of my family was willing to take her.

So, I made the leave and foreclosure a chance to start fresh and an adventure for my family.

I have tried one more time to contact the family I left Maddie with. Perhaps their hearts will have compassion for my need to know how Maddie is. Perhaps they can't help, even if they wanted to.

This post has run its course. I have been educated and, for that, I thank all who posted.

Please pray that Maddie is happy, healthy, and most important, loved!
    Moroka
    mom to Maddie GD 4/10/09
    and three human children 9, 10, 14

Comment

Sending lots of positive vibes to Maddie and your family.
      sigpic
      Myboy RIP at 2 1/2 product of BYB

Comment

First of all, let me wonder your patience and care while travelling with it. I have no idea how to travel with my puppy no. And I do not believe that it can be real even in a couple of months))

Comment

Originally posted by placygilmort View Post
          First of all, let me wonder your patience and care while travelling with it. I have no idea how to travel with my puppy no. And I do not believe that it can be real even in a couple of months and with the help of the company ))
          Really? I must say, that after the necessary training everything is real. Moreover, your puppy will be trained welll now. And it is even better, it is young. But as for the travelling, to my mind, it is better to ask the professional agents, especially if you have such addition) Animals and danes are great! But there are several special conditions for them. And the tour operator can assist you in this point a lot.
          Last edited by ReneeDavis; 02-22-2020, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X