I failed military school

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I failed military school

I thought some may find this funny. I have failed military school I had tilly on the leash and was watching TV, she was being good and when I went to move ,the leash was chewed in half.I was sitting there no more than 10 min. and felt no pressure on the leash.she has really been alot of work I know she is going to be a good dog she is so smart but she is wearing me out.

LOL, Oh dear. Too funny.

Comment

LOL. Sitting there, content, life is good. There are chain leashes with leather handles but let me tell ya, they are hard on the hands. Just don't ever put the handle down. I got up one morning and Millie had chewed Annie's collar off.
      ~Patty~ I have the right to remain silent; I don't have the ability.

Comment

The other day I was working on the computer and the screen went blank. Jax had been asleep by my feet...I thought...but no, he had just eaten the computer cable. When he is quite that is when I should be concerned.
        sigpic
        The Gang:
        Izzy, rescued black lab mix, 9
        Lily , rescued cat, 9
        Baron Von Jax, GD, 3
        Whitey, rescued cockatiel, 15+
        Pearl, rescued cockatiel, 9+

Comment

I'm sure for you it wasn't funny. But reading it...it was funny
          sigpicDenali and Meiji --Unconditional Love--

RIP MacKenzie...I love you!

Comment

Oh my. Welcome to the world of Dane parenting. We're on our second leash, going to the third, because Titan insists on "walking" himself by holding the leash in his mouth. The one he has now is almost dead. You really have to pay attention when they are quiet.
            'The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.' Ben Franklin

Comment

Having had extensive experience in this particular matter, would it look anything like this?

Betty
              Attached Files
              sigpic

Comment

Why yes, actually it does look very familliar.
                'The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.' Ben Franklin

Comment

Millie03: And she looks so innocent. lol! Like...."who me?"
                  sigpicDenali and Meiji --Unconditional Love--

RIP MacKenzie...I love you!

Comment

I failed military school

It gets better. Yesterday afternoon, my DH informed me that Millie had managed to chew through her Gentle Leader. I found this a little odd, and replied that you really have to watch her, even when you're walking. The truth came out that it didn't happen on the walk; it happened on the bed. He had good intentions of taking her for a walk but he fell ASLEEP...

We are only 10 to 15 pounds from needing the next size up size Gentle Leader, so I mended it with a needle and thread. When I went to put it on Millie this morning, her eyes widened for just an instant - as if to say "I thought I was done with that thing."
                    sigpic

Comment

This thread is too funny!!! This happens to me allllll the time.

Loud=Good. Quiet=BAD!!!
                      Katie & Scarlett
                      sigpic

Comment

Happens to me all the time. And it is always my HUBBIES FAULT. He's the one who leaves the leash, harness, collar, whatever laying around where you know who is bound to pick it up and start chewing.....

How hard can it be, to put things away???? #&*#%!!! (now I need to go wash my mouth out with soap......)
                        sigpic
                        Hank 02/07/2010
                        Sam 08/25/2007 - 06/28/2013

Comment

dont u love how they are so sneaky about chewing things, zeus has chewed 2 leashes and collars already

Comment

Working...
                          X