Is design important for the dane?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is design important for the dane?

The design of the interior is the main question we are working with during the process of moving to the new house. How will the new chosen one influence on dane? May be any hints of already moved?

I'm not sure what you are asking? The less steps a Dane has to go up and down the better.
    sigpic
    Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
    Associate Member GDCNE
    Member GSPCA
    Member NAVHDA
    Member Central Maine Kennel Club
    High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

I am about the place of the bed, sofa, other furniture. Or may be it is better to leave one room without it for the puppy and dog further? I have so many thoughts on this and how to plan everything.

Comment

Originally posted by ReneeDavis View Post
        The design of the interior is the main question we are working with during the process of moving to the new house. How will the new chosen one influence on dane? May be any hints of already moved?
        ------------------------------------------------
        interior design with https://planner5d.com/use/home-design-software/
        I think, there are so many new varians you can find on attempts just to change places for your furniture. At the moment yo can simply test it in your old house. And after moving just to make the same there.

Comment

WHY isn't this bot removed yet? I've reported this scammer every time they post. Soon they will reply with their other account with a link in it to who knows where because you know dang well I'm not clicking it. . I'll flag this one again as well.

ETA: Just noticed they already posted their dumb link. Jokes on them, this site USED to be popular, no one is here to click on your spam anymore! Hahahaha
          Last edited by Sparrow; 09-06-2020, 07:43 AM.
          ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
            WHY isn't this bot removed yet?
            probably because you, i, and kahluadanes are about the only ones who even post here anymore. it seems facebook has taken over where the more "personal" forums used to be. there are so few posts here anymore, i don't even check as often as i used to. i sure do miss the old DOL!

[SIGPIC]

Comment

I miss the old DOL too. They killed this forum. The fb one is nice but nothing like this one used to be. It sure was more personal
              sigpic

Comment

totally agree with you, erin. so many on FB just come and go so it's hard to consider most of them "friends" like we could with the old forums. *sigh*
                [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
                  WHY isn't this bot removed yet? I've reported this scammer every time they post. Soon they will reply with their other account with a link in it to who knows where because you know dang well I'm not clicking it. . I'll flag this one again as well.

ETA: Just noticed they already posted their dumb link. Jokes on them, this site USED to be popular, no one is here to click on your spam anymore! Hahahaha
                  I remove them as often as I see them... I try to stay on top of it.
                  sigpic
                  Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
                  Associate Member GDCNE
                  Member GSPCA
                  Member NAVHDA
                  Member Central Maine Kennel Club
                  High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

It's fine Kahlua, I'm sure you're doing your best. I think at one point I wasn't even able to flag things (some glitch?).

And I agree with you all, I miss the old forum and everyone in it. And facebook is annoying! LOL
                    ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

Working...
                    X