Cleaning or Not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning or Not?

My question is how often the dog must be cleaned. The thing is that I order cleaning company service once in a couple of month to do the perfect house, but it is not enough because of my dog mud. I bath it rather often, as it is not too big. But the legs are cleaned every day and even several ones sometimes. So I can't understand, if the quality of service is not too good or I need to do anything with Maxton.

Cleaning feet when coming in during muddy seasons or wet seasons, daily brushing with a zoom groom is really all that is needed ..An occasional bath once or twice a year should be all that is needed unless you are showing your dog or it rolls in something smelly or dirty.
    sigpic
    Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
    Associate Member GDCNE
    Member GSPCA
    Member NAVHDA
    Member Central Maine Kennel Club
    High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

Thanks a lot for such advice! They were very helpful to me. After all these procedures the best variant is to ask guys to remove all the cleaning results. And I am satisfied with the result greatly.
      Last edited by ReneeDavis; 02-22-2020, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Depending on where you live itís important to wipe down the feet in winter if streets and sidewalks are salted.

Comment

Working...
        X