Behavioral issues after an incident

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Behavioral issues after an incident

Keep socializing her and showing her fun things. You have to outweigh the bad experience. Don't coddle her, get her excited. Sound fun.

Be in the habit of protecting your dog. If you are not confident that the people or dogs near your dog are safe, be vigilant. It has always been important to me that my dogs trust me to protect them because I do not want them ever thinking they need to do that themselves.

Comment

Ok Dee, Im TOTALLY in on a roadtrip to MS with BIG Vinnie. What a jerk!!! Poor baby girl. I hope that with positive reinforcement and working with her she will be able to oversome this incident!
      "The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -- Anonymous

Jocelyn & Layla.....
      in memory of Sargeant Pepper, Gracie, Thea, and our little Buddy dog. Gone but never forgotten.

Comment

Wow, he deserves to get the crap beat out of him. I can understand you not wanting to cause your wife stress, but I really hope that in some form or fashion this comes back to the guy ten fold. How does someone do that and think it is ok? You should not let your new baby around the as*hole either.

Comment

Working...
        X