Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ear Cropping in the Denver Area

Hello all,

I have a Black Male coming to me next month. He will be 8 weeks when he is here and I plan on getting his ears cropped at 9 weeks. I am searching for Vets in the Denver area that people can recommend. I have had a couple of people recommend Ray Cox in Littleton but I like options. We are looking to do a Medium Crop and if someone has pictures, that would be great. Here is a picture of my little guy. He was born May 3rd and his name is Bruno.
    Attached Files

Will his breeder crop him for you before he leaves to come love with you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The breeder isn't against cropping but doesn't have a vet near them that they would trust doing a good job.

Comment

Do your breeder show?

Comment

Does? If so she should be able to point you towards a good cropped.

Comment

I LOVE Ray Cox, but have only used him for neuter/pexy surgeries.
            My breeder, who lives in MN, drove to NE for her crops..
            if you're willing to travel I'll get the name for you.
            My boy had a LONG show crop and I can tell you Ray Cox was very impressed with it!
            that's the first thing he said to me when we met.
            sigpic

Comment

I would love to get the NE contact information. Thanks!!

Comment

Lizzie, also who is your breeder? Thanks!

Comment

Have you contacted your local Great Dane club? http://www.coloradogreatdanes.com/

I'm sure they have either insight about Dr. Ray Cox or another recommendation

Comment

Ray Cox does most of the crops for the show breeders. He has cropped all of my dogs. I'm not sure how much he is available now. He has talked about semi retiring and only doing crops for his show breeder clients. He does a great job.

Comment

...and he is absolutely the NICEST MAN!
                      I call him regularly for advice on all things DOG. he is truly one of my greatest resources! When he heard I was taking one of my setters to CSU in Ft Collin for cancer treatment he recommended a great surgeon there to neuter and lap-pexy my wolfie boy. Even knowing that I would bring my wolfie down to his clinic later in the summer, her recommended I take him to with me to Ft Collins and kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. He spoke so highly of this other surgeon it made me respect him even more! I would not hesitate to have him crop your baby. but I will get that info for you and PM you.
                      sigpic

Comment

Mona Fasth, DVM is a reputable Doberman breeder and cropper located in Golden. I've only seen her Doberman crops though.

Comment

Working...
                        X